PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 9 NFL Games

Tre White hurt... rut roh.

What a good game from qb Luton

Seattle has no chance vs Tampa with that defense

Anyway a very good performance from CAROLINA...

Metcalf TD. Garbage time but nice dart.

Seattle has no chance vs Tampa with that defense
Yeah. Brady will shred them. This is Seattle's second loss which means there is a 3-way tie for best record in the NFC between Tampa, GB and Seattle.

Just missed an off-sides on the Chiefs

Should be an interesting game. Probably the best team in a weak NFC against a 6-2 team in a stacked AFC. Can't stand Buffalo, so hoping Seattle will win this one

Seattle’s defense is much more flawed than the others teams in the nfc. It showed up today.

Panthers bad last drive and an impossible 67 yards fg try...game over

I hope some team preferably not named the Steelers can knock off the Chefs in the AFC.

Chiefs not going back to back

I hope some team preferably not named the Steelers can knock off the Chefs in the AFC.

The AFC is loaded (Pitt ,KC, Balt, Buff, Tenn) and the only team I don't hate on the list is the Titans. Every other team I can't stand.

Reactions: sb1
Good to see McLaurin, Brown, and Metcalf having big days. They can’t run in an “L” pattern as quickly as our oft-injured, 1st round, tank ass though. So take that.

Panthers bad last drive and an impossible 67 yards fg try...game over
It seemed like the Panthers had little experience in properly conducting a last minute game winning drive. They were taking too long getting plays off and chose short options when they needed 60 yards. Their new HC has some work to do

How many times in the NFL has a 4th string QB won a game? I don't mean someone who use to be 4th string, but got promoted through injury or whatever that same year. It can't be many.

I'm not going to say i believe the Bills have a chance. But i'm not going to say they absolutely don't.
I think the division will come down to the game between them and the Dolphins. Flores has that team playing well. Particularly on the defensive side the ball.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back