PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 9 NFL Games

I don’t think Arians is as good as BB with halftime adjustments. Just going out on a limb.

I thought the Bucs could be contenders but i might have been wrong. They’re a soft bunch and their coaches stink at making adjustments.

They said this is ony the third time Brady is down 31 points. Tonight, opening day 2003 and anybody know the third one???

I don’t think Arians is as good as BB with halftime adjustments. Just going out on a limb.

31-0 comeback? I doubt it. Sad showing for tom and his team. The most they could do is make the game respectable.

They could have

There’s ways to make adjustments though. They’re missing a key OL player.

Marpet wouldn’t have helped in the first half...

Haven't seen anything like this game since maybe that time we wiped the titans

They said this is ony the third time Brady is down 31 points. Tonight, opening day 2003 and anybody know the third one???
The “they’re not good anymore” Chiefs game in 2014. Down 41-7 before brady was pulled

Bucs entire season going to be determined in the next 3 weeks...

@Carolina (almost beat KC today)

vs LA Rams

vs KC

Bucs entire season going to be determined in the next 3 weeks...

@Carolina (almost beat KC today)

vs LA Rams

vs KC
The Bucs defense that showed up against the Packers would have no problem against the Rams and Chiefs. Today’s defence - might be a problem for them

4 of the 5 quarterback hits have come from the tackle position.

Let’s see if toilet Bowles can make adjustments defensively.

The Bucs defense that showed up against the Packers would have no problem against the Rams and Chiefs. Today’s defence - might be a problem for them

Toilet Bowles’s scheme is a problem.

Always funny to see the coverage team run the length of the field anyway after the touchback

Arians says bradys made some poor decisions. He’s correct and he’s said this a few times about Tom this season when they haven’t played well on offense. Just curious does this guy hold himself responsible for poor coaching?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back