PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 8 Other Games

What the hell was that thud I just heard...

Oh thats right just the Bills crashing back to earth. Happens every..single...year...around this time. NASA isn’t even this precise.

Calling it now....smelling a Panther upset in San Francisco!

The Eagles have run for 200 yards on the Bills D....

I love it....

This only adds to the myth that 'pounding the rock' is important. Yes if you can get 200 yards on the ground you almost never lose. That being the case it simply isn't reliable enough and usually it can't be the key part of your offense.

This only adds to the myth that 'pounding the rock' is important. Yes if you can get 200 yards on the ground you almost never lose. That being the case it simply isn't reliable enough and usually it can't be the key part of your offense.

oh, I agree....but it shows that the Bills D can be run on.

Bills officially blown out at home. Too bad for them. Good for the Patriots. Gotta go find my lucky sweatshirt and crank up the chili for game time. Let's go Pats!

Saints now up 31-9 maybe they will switch me to a competitive game.

Still upset at Philly for ruining SB 52 for us. That said, they did us a huge favor by beating Houston last season. And a favor again today. I think another Bills loss may put us in the driver's seat for a division title.

Brees stat padding clown. Hopefully Brady keeps throwing TD’s. I don’t want a dome stat padder having these records

It's going to be a real slip-and-slide lottery at Gillette. If things go wrong, it's great to know that the Bills have been given a good thrashing.

Once more into the breech, Jacoby my man!

Brees stat padding clown. Hopefully Brady keeps throwing TD’s. I don’t want a dome stat padder having these records

Nauseating to the level of Manning. I knew he'd come back gunning for as many TD passes as possible. The guy is such a record chasing tool.

I wish Carolina SF was not in our time slot. I really wanted to watch that one.

What the hell was that thud I just heard...

Oh thats right just the Bills crashing back to earth. Happens every..single...year...around this time. NASA isn’t even this precise.
Their board of course is in meltdown mode. None of these teams have credibility until they win thru the year and then make some noise in January. Until then they continue to be pretenders to me. And most of them even if they have a good year cannot sustain it.

Still, important loss for a divisional 'rival' (at this point of this season).

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back