PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 vs KC . practice NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Houston is out that is huge. They could start the punter at right tackle and it would not make much of a difference

Not sure why there are a zillion threads on KC. Do we really need another one?

May I suggest that posting anything - and I really mean Anything, at all - from Trolin', while the effort is always appreciated, is really not necessary?

Unless the purpose of posting one of his tweets is to provide more proof of his utter cluelessness; if so, then carry on...

Well that’s certainly good news.
Wait for the injury report ("limited"). Final PS spot goes to a RB thus far unidentified. Kenneth Farrow? If so, he's your thumper.

Last edited:
Supposedly Jordan Devey has been taking snaps at RG for the Chiefs.
Jordan Devey expected to replace Duvernay-Tardif at right guard

Also, I wonder what's going to happen with Chris Jones and Dee Ford since they both were tossed from the Jags game for unsportsmanlike conduct. Jones for punching a guy as well as it being his 2nd of the game.

Wait for the injury report ("limited"). Final PS spot goes to a RB thus far unidentified. Kenneth Farrow? If so, hesh your thumper.

So 2 “new“ RBs it is. Roster back to normal. Hard to understand how they can not identify a player they saw practicing quite a few times before?

Farrow is a bigger more experienced option and with thin RB group better backup option if needed. They can always bring Webb back id guess if they see more potential..

Last edited:
Also, I wonder what's going to happen with Chris Jones and Dee Ford since they both were tossed from the Jags game for unsportsmanlike conduct. Jones for punching a guy as well as it being his 2nd of the game.

Nothing regarding availability for Sunday if that's what you were wondering..

Nothing regarding availability for Sunday if that's what you were wondering..

That but in general as well. Curious as to how the league is dealing with the 2 Personal Foul Rule Change..

Not big into PFF but thought I read KVN has been grading out highly.

Unlike most fans at least they watch film. Every grading is still subjective, superficial (not knowing exact calls, guessing assignments etc.) and takes away much of the context. But gives some notion and beats pure stats.

Roberts is #49 btw. But pats fans don't watch other LBs with same eyes..

I hope he takes a week or 2 off to rest that hammy... I'm very concerned about his long term health, i hope he does the right thing!

1283157d1cc58a91b69724a323cf02af6ea46a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore