PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 vs KC . practice NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

That's a concerning list. Especially Sony w the knee

This is what the Pats do though. As soon as someone has to take a play off in practice to blow his nose, they mark him as limited and them can rate him questionable. Sony has something, but I’m never concerned about the length of our questionable list. It’s all a game.

This is what the Pats do though. As soon as someone has to take a play off in practice to blow his nose, they mark him as limited and them can rate him questionable. Sony has something, but I’m never concerned about the length of our questionable list. It’s all a game.
Except sometimes they are really injured and can't play.

Except sometimes they are really injured and can't play.

Pink stripes...Questionables

It just proves that BB and Ernie are trolling the fan base.

You don't put players on the report if they are 100% healthy

You don't put players on the report if they are 100% healthy
Well yeah but you can say knee and it can be a little soar or a lot soar and everything in between. Remember "probable"? Can you put what used to be that on questionable now?

Yup, limited participation is 0.0000000000000000001% to 99.99999999999999%.

What's doubtful and questionable? is questionable 50-99.99999% now since probable is gone?

I read it exactly the opposite. It's hard to find a more encouraging midseason injury list.
Its not see us at mid season but point taken.

Well yeah but you can say knee and it can be a little soar or a lot soar and everything in between. Remember "probable"? Can you put what used to be that on questionable now?
My only point on this matter is Sony has had a knee issue, hes been playing and was not on the report but now is.

What it could mean is they have him on a pitch count thus he has been limited but by the coaches and the training staff but not necessarily physically due to pain or something structural.

My only point on this matter is Sony has had a knee issue, hes been playing and was not on the report but now is.

What it could mean is they have him on a pitch count thus he has been limited but by the coaches and the training staff but not necessarily physically due to pain or something structural.

Don't worry. Kenjon Barner will save the day! Nobody will ever see it coming!:eek:

What happened to Probable?

Another Patriots driven rule change:

You can give a lot of credit for this rule change to Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who despises having to submit injury reports and almost always lists Tom Brady as probable, injured or not, to needle the league and opponents. (For six years afterward, Belichick would cite Brady’s separated shoulder from 2002. He has found some new potential sore spots in recent years.) You can now look forward to every Patriot being listed as “questionable” every week.

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-just-made-a-big-change-to-injury-reports-1785586259

Did autocorrect screw with you here? I'm not quite sure what you are saying. :D
d%#*!@t. It did. Sigh. I can't type or spell. I need all the help I can get.

What I was attempting to imply was we aren't quite at the midseason point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes