PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5: We're on to Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect recipe for home cookin'with indy*traveling to NE and JE returning should Fire Up Gillette. Hopefully Pats can being that MO with them and Gronk is a heathy go.

I think yesterday turned a corner for them. Got their swagger back and I think that carries forward from now on.

It is hard to see the Colts getting out their division in the next two years even though they have 4 picks in the top 45 and 120 million cap space next yr. They can suck for the eternity.

At least the Pats get to stay home and not see those "We almost Won" banners in Indy.

Pity the Colts who have to plan for Edelman, White, Gordon and Gronk(?)....

If I’m luck, I would be livid with the colts as a franchise. They have literally ruined his career in my opinion. They haven’t given him a O-line or a running game since he’s been there.

I will leave my rant of the colts to another day...

From our perspective if TY Hilton is out that’s a massive plus for us.

Honestly not sure who the colts will go to as their number one receiving threat if there is no Hilton. Will make Gilmores life a lot easier for the day.

"on to", not "onto". Just saying.

We should just trademark it as “on 2.” From heretofore any mention of moving on to the next thing and closing the book on the last thing should simply be “on 2.”
Totally ridiculous and looks kind of stupid when you read it, but still better then “onto.”

They are smoking these guys

Nah, on2 is too millennial, too texty. Onto works fine on my writing, and it's also a true pleasure to read.

Absolutely hammer them with the run. Basically the same game plans as we’ve ran against them in the past. Should hopefully be an easy win to get above .500.

th

Gronk didn't talk to the media after the game? That's not a good sign for Thursday night. Hope that ankle has a miraculous recovery.

This should be a bloodbath the Colts are down both starting tackles, their only good receiver is hurt and their starting RB is also hurt and they were limited with weapons to begin with.

Their WR core without Hilton is even worse than the Pats without Edelman/Gronk/Gordon.

You also have a quarterback coming off shoulder surgery having played a long OT game where he had to throw the ball 62 times.

Pats will win this game by 20+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents