PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

I like Herbert from what I have seen. Throws a good ball and seems to have patience as well. Time will tell, but he may end up being pretty good.

I think his performance last week was a moral victory. He lost Ekeler early in the game, his weak OL kept him on the run all game and he played through it.

His OTs really struggle in pass protection.

Game on BSPN?! Grrrrr

If the Pats don’t win the division this year - the Chargers will be our main competition for the WC spot. The other two WC are probably coming from the AFCN. The game against them will be big.

Trying to get around it with wheels and dumpoffs but Saints LBs are too fast.

LA's punter won't make it through the game.

Herbert continues to impress.
I really like this mnf crew. One of the best theyve had in years.

Wow, Brees not doing his legacy any favors...

I like Herbert from what I have seen. Throws a good ball and seems to have patience as well. Time will tell, but he may end up being pretty good.
Young, but ridic mistakes in all games so far.

Wouldn’t want to just punch it in there....awesome call on an 8 yard loss.

The rout is on

Hunter Henry -- sweet!

Is the media gonna come for Brees' career like they've been doing to Brady for the last seven years?

Thomas punches a teammate and old man Brees kinda needs him.

Is the media gonna come for Brees' career like they've been doing for Brady's the last seven years?

No. They only came after Brady because he was in NE. Thats it. If TB had had half the success, or even got to 4 with another organization he would have been labeled the Goat a long time ago.

Brees salivating about the idea of a soft prevent defense to pad garbage stats @Bleedthrough

Imagine what Burrow would look like with the protection Herbert gets

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back