PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games

Oh boy Bryant. How do you drop that.

WTF were Frank Reich and the Clots' braintrust thinking?

Honestly? I think this is the end result of the Eagles win last year.

Sports media has made an almost mythological figure out of Doug Pederson and his aggressive playcall. Now every idiot new coach is going to try to be 'brave' or whatever tf they think will get them similar press.

It sucks what happened to Eifert today..Dislike the Bungles, but with him, they probably take 1 of 2 from the Steelers.. without him.. I don't know..

Honestly? I think this is the end result of the Eagles win last year.

Sports media has made an almost mythological figure out of Doug Pederson and his aggressive playcall. Now every idiot new coach is going to try to be 'brave' or whatever tf they think will get them similar press.

I agree, that was such an Eagles move from last year.

It sucks what happened to Eifert today..Dislike the Bungles, but with him, they probably take 1 of 2 from the Steelers.. without him.. I don't know..

Isn't Eifert injured constantly, though? They've beaten the Steelers without him, I can hope for a split at least.

great escape by Baker mayfield. Or is that a result of the Aaron Rodgers rule?

As mentioned earlier in the thread here the Colts lost Hilton for Thursday.

wild INT review in seahawks/cardinals game.

Baldwin barely keeps the ball from touching the grass, and then bethea trying to pick off the tap from baldwin which also barely touches the grass. Hard to tell!

stands as called. Incomplete pass. too hard to tell.

And whose fault is that?;)
I mean you can kinda defend the weird punt play from 2 years ago that Pagano did (the problem was that a player who hadn't practiced the play was out there and didn't know he wasn't supposed to snap)

But that choice? I can respect playing to win but you gotta be smart about it, especially when playing at home against a division rival.
But the punter was telling him "don't snap it, don't snap it!" and he did it anyway. Oh the lolz never stop with that play.

As mentioned earlier in the thread here the Colts lost Hilton for Thursday.

Frank Reich is bound and determined to do as many bonehead things as possible by the time the day's over, isn't he?

Colts prove you can bring in a new coach and still be the same Colts. What an idiot play call in OT.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back