PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston tries to throw 5 yards passed the line of scrimmage on the last play, Rams win and Fisher is safe another decade. Did anyone really win?

New England, near the trade deadline.

Cowboys again show how dumb they are. Challenge a no brainer and.....

"Hey, let's have our QB sneak it, get lit up when we have a number 4 pick in the draft at HB"

Brilliant!

Does anyone have a good read on this years' Viking defense? Second straight game they've rattled an elite QB.

Does anyone have a good read on this years' Viking defense? Second straight game they've rattled an elite QB.

They are decent. A good offense will get to them. For instance the NE offense would pick them apart.

Notice how nobody mentions how Peyton Manning was the last one to throw 6 picks in a game (I'm pretty sure anyways).

NBC outta switch over to some re-runs of Seinfeld at the end of the quarter.

I'm not bothering to watch the Chicago dumpster fire. I made that mistake last week.

Cowboys pushing the envelope with ball censors. *1-1.

bears are sad.

Hmm...I think Romo is still a top quarterback but, this kid is good....maybe trade Romo in the offseason?

is romo a system QB too? because this rookie QB sure looks like a legit future superstar.

Hmm...I think Romo is still a top quarterback but, this kid is good....maybe trade Romo in the offseason?
I was thinking the same thing.. this kid looks capable and smart... Romo (when healthy) is certainly capable, but not very smart..

Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft