PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Sunday NFL Games Thread

“Led the league in takeaways and that hasn’t been done since the 72 Steelers.”… huh?
I caught that too. I have no idea what he was trying to say. A team hasn't led the league in takeaways in week 1 since 1972? I feel like I must have missed part of the statistic...

Reactions: sb1
big answer for the NYJ defense

Sancheze must be watching these games with bated breatrh knowing the only way he's not going to go down for the stupidest play in history is if Wilson does something even more comical.

Idk. Daboll might not last too much longer.

I hope we have a healthy OL when we are in Dallas

Saleh w grapefruits

balls of steel salah

Love that Jete stench.

Hha ha. Romo talking up the Cowgirls and the Jet's do that.

I had a feeling I should stay away from the NYG-Zona game in @Pape ’s suicide pick ‘em pool contest…

Watching players like he & B Robinson make me wonder if the devaluation of RBs is misguided…
Question isn’t whether you can draft a good RB prospect to be good. The question is if he is good are you willing to pay the RB the long term contract in his second contract the same amount of money you would a star WR? Every single team with a highly drafted RB in the rookie contract is going through this dance to varying degrees.

I had a feeling I should stay away from the NYG-Zona game in @Pape ’s suicide pick ‘em pool contest…
nyg will start playing in october

Arizona VERY motivated to get #1 pick. They have lots time left to lose.

Uh oh…

No flag for helmet to helmet?

So will Garrett Wilson have an altercation with Zach this game or can he hold off a week or two?

So will Garrett Wilson have an altercation with Zach this game or can he hold off a week or two?
My bet : second half today.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
The Cardinals of all teams putting the beat down on the Giants is noooooot good. Daboll may be on the hot seat pretty soon after his big first year...

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back