PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 Pats @ Steelers pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers are still a huge national TV draw. This game is on for much of the country. I also think folks would like to see the Pats lose after 20 years of winning. So there you go. View attachment 45417

It's a good thing that I can watch this game from home... I'll be spared the public humiliation at the bar...

I smell a slaughter. Listened to some Pittsburgh radio today. They were talking about how lousy their O line is after spending 78 million on it..and followed that up with how Flores is planning to rip the Pats O to shreds. I get the impression the Steelers will take a 9-0 or 12-3 win

Bedard predicting an exciting game. Just win baby.

The boston media cant wait to debate the ouster of BB

stuck in south Florida with Dolphins-Ravens.

Let's hope the pirate streams are good.
They buffer and freeze up.

Someone out of the NE area on Fakebook mentioned that they watch the Pats on Paramount and use a Mass zip code. I have not tried that, but its cheep at 10 bucks per month.

They buffer and freeze up.

Someone out of the NE area on Fakebook mentioned that they watch the Pats on Paramount and use a Mass zip code. I have not tried that, but its cheep at 10 bucks per month.
@Palm Beach Pats Fan

Worked for me last year (with help from a location-setting Chrome browser add-on) and it's holding up this year as well. Also thanks to @mike_usagisan I discovered that the $5 tier is enough to get game access :):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Worked for me last year (with help from a location-setting browser add-on) and it's holding up this year as well. Also thanks to @mike_usagisan I discovered that the $5 tier is enough to get game access :):thumbsup:
Paramount?

Yep! The plugin is Change Geolocation (Location Guard). Once that's up and enabled with the Boston latitude/longitude set I just sign into Paramount and click the NFL on CBS option when gametime gets close.
Thank you.

Why would he hope, secretly or otherwise, that they lose?
He can keep building on his agenda driven narrative about how BB let brady go and killed the team. Almost all his articles are that.

Why would he hope, secretly or otherwise, that they lose?
This goes for any team, but losing creates more storylines for the media than winning. In the Pats case, they can point the blame to the coaching and personnel choices Bill has made.

He can keep building on his agenda driven narrative about how BB let brady go and killed the team. Almost all his articles are that.

Brady was willing to re-sign here under certain conditions; Bill was unwilling to meet those conditions, so yeah he kinda did let him go.

As for the team being killed by it, let's just say that it's on its way to the hospital... Whether it's to the delivery ward or the emergency room remains to be seen...

This goes for any team, but losing creates more storylines for the media than winning. In the Pats case, they can point the blame to the coaching and personnel choices Bill has made.

When a team begins to lose with more regularity (1-5 their last 6), isn't that where blame should indeed be pointed?

And if people have difficulty creating storylines from winning, then they're not very good at what someone's paying them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST