PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17: NFL Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per report:

Intubated, in the hospital, in critical condition

Glad the NFL decided to postpone tonight. To think they were originally going to give the teams 5 ****ing minutes to “get it together” and get back on the field. Disgusting.

I had a friend suffer a heart attack two days ago, was put in a medically induced coma and had his core temperature reduced to reduce the swelling. Unfortunately he passed 24 hours later.
Sorry for your loss.

Glad the NFL decided to postpone tonight. To think they were originally going to give the teams 5 ****ing minutes to “get it together” and get back on the field. Disgusting.
Well hang on, they didn’t know what was happening either. Slow down on the condemnation. This is unprecedented

kinda just in shock. praying for the kid

What is disgusting if you're glad they postponed if?

If the convo goes « football » : this game is purely seeding, correct ? Both teams are going to the playoffs. BUF will be #1. CLE can win their division by winning next week.

So the game isn’t even that impactful in terms of the season it would seem.

Maybe I’m missing something.
This game is very important. A Bills loss gives #1 seed to KC.

I just hope the guy pulls through. So sad to see.

I'm sorry but this is a "the day the sports world stopped" moment. Literally anything is in play here.

League has suspended the game

Wasn't it originally "they were told to be ready to play in 5 minutes" ? Hope that was a mistake and not a callous disregard for the situation..

I had a friend suffer a heart attack two days ago, was put in a medically induced coma and had his core temperature reduced to reduce the swelling. Unfortunately he passed 24 hours later.

Sorry to hear that. Condolences on your loss.

On the heels of the highly publicized Tua incidents, you can bet what happened tonight will have implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST