PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17: NFL Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrice Muamba is all I can think of.

I don’t want to play the Bills coming off a loss.
I prefer they win.

If the Bills lose, they will no longer have the bye. Good chance they rest for a half if they don't care about the #2 or #3 seed.

Of course, who knows what is going to happen now with that poor kid on the field.

This is so sad. How can they even finish this game?

Well, nobody knows, but if they’re performing CPR they’re doing it for a reason obviously
If they’re doing CPR…he wasn’t breathing or didn’t have a pulse, horrible.

Fabrice Muamba is all I can think of.
Cristian eriksen more recently and a lower league player collapsed on pitch 4 days ago.

Aguero also had to retire due to some heart problems in the end iirc.

Not going to give this game a second more if they really resume it. F.ucking ghouls. I know that means nothing to anyone since I'll be back in a week but no way will I watch more of THIS.

Multi billion dollar business and cancelling the game would throw so many wrenches in the final week of the season going into the playoffs. No way they postpone this game.

It's cold, but it's reality.

Just hope the kid is ok.

That would be crazy. I mean I've I have heard of runners having a heart attack. But a young 24 year old kid in leak shape. Crazy
In the Euro 2020 Erriksen had a cardiac arrest

Not going to give this game a second more if they really resume it. F.ucking ghouls. I know that means nothing to anyone since I'll be back in a week but no way will I watch more of THIS.
Agree. The game should be cancelled.

Well, nobody knows, but if they’re performing CPR they’re doing it for a reason obviously
Yea, I just asked her & told her what was going on, she didn't even watch it. I hope not.

It’ll obviously be cancelled. But beyond that, good question. Hopefully, we won’t find out.

Looks like they are going to resume play at some point. They should consider cancelling

That would be crazy. I mean I've I have heard of runners having a heart attack. But a young 24 year old kid in leak shape. Crazy
If it is a heart attack it could be the result of a congenital defect, basically a time bomb waiting to happen. There was bruins player back in the eighties that sneezed and collapsed on the ice, it turn out it was he had an anurysm and could have ruptured at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents