PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16: Other Games

Washington’s final two are SF and Dallas, who otherwise play the Rams (SF) and the Lions and Dolphins (Dallas). NE’s final three are Denver, Buffalo and NYJ who otherwise play the Chargers and Raiders (Denver), the Dolphins (Buffalo), and the Browns (NYJ). Anything is possible but I think NE probably ends with a lower total SOS.

Mike Evans still a beast

Patriot's fans if that was Belichick ...

Evil Eye Laser Eyes GIF

Bucs and Rams are going to be a tough matchup for the 2nd and 3rd seed

Washington’s final two are SF and Dallas, who otherwise play the Rams (SF) and the Lions and Dolphins (Dallas). NE’s final three are Denver, Buffalo and NYJ who otherwise play the Chargers and Raiders (Denver), the Dolphins (Buffalo), and the Browns (NYJ). Anything is possible but I think NE probably ends with a lower total SOS.

True but it also depends how our respective first 15 opponents all do over the last couple weeks. That allows for quite a bit of variation which is impossible to predict but hoping for the best.

It's calls like that in the Miami game that make the NFL unwatchable

Dude, you spend 20 hours per day on this site and you still don’t know that the head-to-head means nothing in terms of draft pick rankings?

Strength of schedule is the tiebreaker. The lower the better.
Thanks. :rolleyes:

Trevor Lawrence playing like Mac Jones

That draft class, hailed as QB heavy, shows just how much of a crapshoot April can be. There is a reason most GMs miss. They miss because evaluating college players is tremendously difficult.

Justin Fields is looking like the one with the brightest future. Trevor's decision making is Mac Jones level at times.
I am rooting for Fields to close the year strong so Chicago does not jump into the QB race.

That draft class, hailed as QB heavy, shows just how much of a crapshoot April can be. There is a reason most GMs miss. They miss because evaluating college players is tremendously difficult.
Nonsense.

We have numerous draft experts on this site alone.

Just ask them.

Nonsense.

We have numerous draft experts on this site alone.

Just ask them.
And half of them would have made better selections then our HC/GM.

Just sayin’….

True but it also depends how our respective first 15 opponents all do over the last couple weeks. That allows for quite a bit of variation which is impossible to predict but hoping for the best.
Yeah that is the tough part. You have to go back through everyone they already played and see what teams all of those teams are yet to play to try to think about what team is more likely to go up/down in SOS. A big spiderweb.

If somehow they tie in SOS, it does actually go to head-to-head as the tiebreaker, which NE would take due to losing to WSH.

Yeh I thought Washington won for some reason. My bad.

Yikes....they may get into the top two.

That's good right?

Also has 20 more career touchdowns.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes