PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

Had a feeling they’d struggle without cook tonight

From Facebook

79895813_2992977850748883_2767410860908347392_n.jpg

I can see dak prescott now. This guy’s making more money than me?

Can the packers still end up with the top seed? To me they’re still flawed. Man the Vikings are so pathetic.

Man Rodgers looks pissed that Aaron Jones got that 50 yard TD run

It will be 0-9 now for kirk cousins on Monday night football i believe but people will keep pointing to the stats lol.

I hope the niners beat the Seahawks. If the seahawks win the packers will get the top seed.

Can the packers still end up with the top seed? To me they’re still flawed. Man the Vikings are so pathetic.
Yep. If Seattle beats San Francisco and GB beats Detroit the Packers would finish with the 1 seed in the NFC! I just don't see Seattle especially after their recent injuries beating the 49ers.

The Saints can very well finish with a 13 - 3 record and play on wildcard weekend! That's some crazy s***! The NFC playoffs will be a iron cage match!

Yep. If Seattle beats San Francisco and GB beats Detroit the Packers would finish with the 1 seed in the NFC! I just don't see Seattle especially after their recent injuries beating the 49ers.

I hope you’re right but i don’t trust jimmy g on the road.

I hated the Vikings' offensive game plan. It pretty much guaranteed failure.

I also thought that Green Bay exposed both the Vikings DC's stubbornness and a Minnesota weakness on that defensive right side.

Packers win was huge for them last night. If they end up with the 2 seed, it's a strong possibility that New Orleans has to come there for the Divisional as opposed to Green Bay going to New Orleans. Both places are tough to play in, but you'd have to be worried if you were a Saints fan about your team's chances of winning a game in frigid Green Bay.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back