PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 @ Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewskie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What are the chances our 4:25 EST matchup at Denver get flexed into SNF in place of Pittsburgh@Cincinnati?

Bengals have disappointed and if I recall correctly, CBS can only protect one game a year which they've apparently already done with us at Pittsburgh.

You could be onto something with this thinking.

By the way, it looks weird to see us having back to back games on only 6 days rest. That's kind of ********, having to play on MNF then turn around and go out west to DEN, only to come home again and play on Saturday. Basically 3 games in a 12 day span.

What are the chances our 4:25 EST matchup at Denver get flexed into SNF in place of Pittsburgh@Cincinnati?

Bengals have disappointed and if I recall correctly, CBS can only protect one game a year which they've apparently already done with us at Pittsburgh.

I didn't realize it was only one game a year. I thought it was one game a week. Unfortunately the Donkeys are already maxed out at 6 primetime games. The only way i see it happening is if they flex week 16 Chiefs vs Donkeys out of the SNF slot.

Edit: That week 16 Chiefs vs Donkeys game is a Christmas night game so it's not going to happen I don't think?

Last edited:
The only way i see it happening is if they flex week 16 Chiefs vs Donkeys out of the SNF slot.

Edit: That week 16 Chiefs vs Donkeys game is a Christmas night game so it's not going to happen I don't think?

Yeah, the majority of the league is playing on Xmas Eve (Sat.), with only a few games on Xmas day (Sun.), so that may not work. Like you said, they aren't going to change that game.

By the way, it looks weird to see us having back to back games on only 6 days rest. That's kind of ********, having to play on MNF then turn around and go out west to DEN, only to come home again and play on Saturday. Basically 3 games in a 12 day span.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

if I recall correctly, CBS can only protect one game a year which they've apparently already done with us at Pittsburgh.

No. Networks can protect 1 game a week.

Nah, I think it's too likely that CBS will protect that game.

I've already looked at flexing options the rest of the year. I'm thinking that Lions Giants will be a game that has a good shot to get flexed into that spot. Ravens Eagles as well.

I don't care what time slot they play in............ AS LONG AS THE PATS WIN !!!!!!

Well...Seattle played on MNF and flew across to play the pats on SNF who were coming of the bye. This stuff evens out for all teams eventually.

Nfl probably did it on purpose. Baltimore is one of the four teams playing on a sunday that week. Pretty strange that Denver KC is going to be the sunday night game twice in a span of 4 weeks (calendar wise)

Nfl probably did it on purpose. Baltimore is one of the four teams playing on a sunday that week. Pretty strange that Denver KC is going to be the sunday night game twice in a span of 4 weeks (calendar wise)
Every team plays that Saturday so the mnf teams have one less day of rest than everyone else.

There is nothing here other to see other than they play Monday night

Every team plays that Saturday so the mnf teams have one less day of rest than everyone else.

There is nothing here other to see other than they play Monday night

1st your wrong, not every team plays that saturday. If you read the post fully, I said that the ravens are 1 of 4 teams playing on sunday. There is a 4 oclock game and a night game. The Patriots couldnt have played a 1 oclock game on that sunday?

Would you really put it past the nfl to put the Patriots in a situation to play 3 times in 12 days.

1st your wrong, not every team plays that saturday. If you read the post fully, I said that the ravens are 1 of 4 teams playing on sunday. There is a 4 oclock game and a night game. The Patriots couldnt have played a 1 oclock game on that sunday?

Would you really put it past the nfl to put the Patriots in a situation to play 3 times in 12 days.
Instead of 3 in 13

• Winner
Reactions: jah
Well could be worse, mnf away, Sunday home and then Thursday away

I really hope not. I have to drive to Lincoln, Nebraska after the game I don't want to set off at midnight

Well...Seattle played on MNF and flew across to play the pats on SNF who were coming of the bye. This stuff evens out for all teams eventually.
Sure, but they didn't have both the week before AND the week after as shortened weeks. Big difference, in my opinion.

I'm not claiming there's some big conspiracy, just that it looks odd viewing the schedule.

This conspiracy theory everytime the pats have something unfavourable is really not the case IMO. Every team gets its share of bad scheduling effects .Sometimes we bear the brunt of it sometimes someone else. As I said,check seattle's schedule when they played us .why did the nfl do us that favor-give us a bye for team travelling cross country after a MNF game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe