PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Was Flexed . Thoughts on Week 15 and Week 16 Flex ?

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Week 14 Dolphins/Chargers is now on SNF

Week 15 Pats/Raiders is on the schedule
I think either Eagles/Bears or Cowboys/Jags, who are both playing 1PM games might have more interest nationally.

Then week 16 is Bucs/ Cards on SNF.
What about Pats/Bungles or Giants/Vikes being moved into SNF from 1PM ?

They are all eligible to be flexed? 2-week notice?

Donks stink. Happy they moved it.

I think they'll leave it where it is because of the BB/McDaniels storyline.

Pats / bengals is on a Saturday so i dont think it gets moved.
Good notice.

Wasn't even seeing that was Christmas Eve And Sunday Was Christmas

Have the Pats sealed their fate with a loss last night ?

They got put in primetime way too many times this year.
I don't imagine that will happen next year unless they make major changes..

Nah! The flex is not in but the fix is. The NFL want as many people as possible to see the Pats go down in flames.

Nah! The flex is not in but the fix is. The NFL want as many people as possible to see the Pats go down in flames.
Partial answer. The NFL is about entertainment, viewers and $$$. The League either has focus groups or research of some sort showing that people hate the Pats for their success (and, let's be honest, arrogance) and like to watch them lose. If there's a competitive game with playoff implications between two teams that large media markets care about, they'll put it on over the Pats...otherwise it's schadenfreude, baby. We should kind of be proud of that, IMO.

A flex of the Pats game would affect 2 college bowl games
Should the Raiders-Patriots game be flexed to an earlier kickoff time, the Las Vegas Bowl will move from 7:30pm ET to a 2:30pm ET kickoff on ESPN, which is the time slot and network that is currently held by the New Mexico Bowl. The New Mexico Bowl would then be moved to a 7:30pm ET kickoff on ABC.

Having to stay up for primetime games when you're team is not very good and you have to work the next day is the worst. Please flex us out as much as possible. I don't seem to have the willpower to just not watch and go to bed.

I am hoping the Raider SNF game will be flexed out. I'll be in Vegas that day....and been looking for tickets....CRAZY prices!!! I think if it is flexed out...I'll be able to get a better deal 2-3 days before the game...

They are all eligible to be flexed? 2-week notice?

Donks stink. Happy they moved it.
The Wilson trade has a good chance of becoming the worst trade in league history and I’m here for it. Screw the donkeys

Bills vs Dolphins should take that slot.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back