PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

Good grief, I hope Buffalo fans enjoyed their little division dynasty, because this team ******* sucks now.

What an odd thing to say.

What an odd thing to say.
Hey, I was angry. "Sucks" might not be the right term ... yet ... but I think that "dumb" and "underachieving" fit.

Hey, I was angry. "Sucks" might not be the right term ... yet ... but I think that "dumb" and "underachieving" fit.
I believe the term you're looking for is 'Window Closed".

That was one of my all time fav penalties….
Second only by the Ravens 2007 one where the guy threw the flag into the stands.... after they called a tO to negate a 4th down stop .

What is Mahomes *****ing about? They have made offensive off sides a point of emphasis this year and called it repeatedly. I think the Pats got nailed for it a few times... One of the first things they teach receivers is how to line up.. Not on the refs to correct them......

Three years in and Trevor Lawrence has been good. But, he hasn't quite reached that elite tier. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

The refs are giving the tackles more and more leeway regarding lining up on the line of scrimmage. They are regularly getting away with being 1.5 to 2 yards off the line.

That aside, Mahomes looks like a jackass arguing so much over a call which was clearly the correct one.

Three years in and Trevor Lawrence has been good. But, he hasn't quite reached that elite tier. Maybe it's just a matter of time.
I watched that whole game yesterday, that line of his is complete and utter garbage. Makes the Patriots line look like the 90s Cowboys. If it weren't for him and Etienne, they wouldn't ever win a game.

Even though I am in the "fire BB" camp, the KC disaster class is exactly why NE went to 9 SBs. BB made sure to go over things like where to line up with near-autistic detail, BB also drilled this into Tom. How many times did we hear Brady yell at Gronk to take a step forward/backward? What did Brady say about mediocrity a few days ago?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back