PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We don't have Gronk, Jules or dola real healthy
Even with them, pitts offense matches equally. They are also scoring a lot of points per game and that too without Bell. Their wild card is todd haley who sometimes has braincramps and cant get out of his own way.

Hopefully they keep Dalton out.

Patriots bye week just got a little more likely with dalton out.

Patricia vs Haley I like my chances
The wild card is Bryant he is a matchup nightmare and he could of been ours

Dalton out for the game. That means the Bengals likely lose. The Pats will be back in control of their own destiny for a first round bye.

Still gotta hope that Dalton is back and healthy for their game vs. Denver.

Even with them, pitts offense matches equally. They are also scoring a lot of points per game and that too without Bell. Their wild card is todd haley who sometimes has braincramps and cant get out of his own way.

I thought their O line wasn't that good either, but every time I see Ben go back and pass, it seems like he has all day

Ben doesn't even have to be accurate....even his 3rd and 4th options are nasty.
I've never piled on with the WR drafting, because Pats have the best possible scouting/personnel and coach combo imo. But the Steelers draft receivers like it's nothing, Brown was 6th round or something... Geeze.

Pitt dangerous. Cincy loses QB for game... NFL changes quickly.

Eifert hurt too

Now Eiffert goes for The Protocol.

I thought their O line wasn't that good either, but every time I see Ben go back and pass, it seems like he has all day
Probably because defense's are scared bringing extra pressure with all those WRs and they get open quickly. A lot of oline issues with pitt was because of ben just holding too long. Now he just throws it quick. Not brady quick but quicker than before.

If I had more time today, I'd go find my post about how I felt the Falcons at 6-0 were going to fall off.

panthers up 21-0

If you go 16-0, you're worthy of it, if you go 19-0 you're worthy of it.

If you beat the 18-0 Patriots in the Superbowl, you were the better team. Just ask Tedy Bruschi, he agrees with me.:)

I don't know. I've seen a ton of football games and when I watch them, there's no way I'd ever guess they're 13-0. A team like that going 16-0 is almost as shocking as the 2007 Patriots not going 19-0.

If I had more time today, I'd go find my post about how I felt the Falcons at 6-0 were going to fall off.
Funny people like peter king who interviewed dan quinn and wrote all those glowing articles dont say anyhing now.Same with Dan campbell .

I believe the pats are getting a bye regardless. The Bengals don't scare anyone and they will probably lose in Denver too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back