PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

I feel like the Tampa fans don't quite understand who they are rooting for. They cheer for everything good and bad
There are a ton of Buffalo fans there.

He's been solid. Only a couple missed throws. He's just required to thread the needle way more often than needed given the skill of Evans and Godwin.

That's as much on Brady as it is on Arians and Leftwich..
TB12 is not calling the play and he is not the one advocating the stupid no risk it no biscuit bs.

He did miss some easy completion though and I guess he could have opted out of plays.

Tampa takes timeout? Lol.

Tampa had one job, close the ****ing game and basically wrap up the division for us.

What a pathetic choke job.

overtime

Bomb one to Evans

win or lose, this Tampa team sucks for being a contender

Buffalo are so getting the ball and scoring a TD.

People were all over me after the last game when I said that Buffalo couldn't be counted out. Now, they're going into OT against TB and have the ball first. Buffalo has been all over TB in the 4th quarter, coming back from 17 down. It's going to be really interesting.

TB12 is not calling the play and he is not the one advocating the stupid no risk it no biscuit bs.

He did miss some easy completion though and I guess he could have opted out of plays.
If you don't think that Tom has input on these plays that they're calling, you haven't watched Tampa at all this year.

Tom doesn't run a play that he disagrees with. He'll audible out and run something else.

Just barely got it.

There are a ton of Buffalo fans there.

yeah, i have to do a couple things at a time right now so was half watching the coin toss. I heard a roar and assumed tb won the toss, was suprised to see buff with the ball after

Add another name to the list of TDs he's thrown to

It ended up being more difficult than it should have been, but the Bucs did us a solid.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back