PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 TV Maps (Steelers-Ravens to play Sun... Tue... make that Wed)

Yeah I'm seeing more Sh!tsdirt gear around the Hershey/Harrisburg area than I did this time last year...Those feckin yinzers were so feckin loud at the bar because they were beating...Jacksonville...

I really Really hope an NFC team wins the SB.
Is it mostly Eagles fans over there?

Is it mostly Eagles fans over there?
Not that day...Only a couple of TVs at Arooga's were even showing Fecals-Brownies...As for the area overall, it's more Shi!tsdirt than Philthy, with Bal'mo' a clear 3rd with up-ticks in visible gear during deep PO runs like last year & 2012...

Not that day...Only a couple of TVs at Arooga's were even showing Fecals-Brownies...As for the area overall, it's more Shi!tsdirt than Philthy, with Bal'mo' a clear 3rd with up-ticks in visible gear during deep PO runs like last year & 2012...

interesting, consider how much closer it is to philly

UK has live......

Titans v Colts
Chiefs v Buccaneers
Bears v Packers

So, looks like Game Pass for me

interesting, consider how much closer it is to philly
The tentacles of the Squealers stretch throughout the state, though I still see more Fecals gear around here since 2017...

im in new hampshire. dish dropped fox so i dont think it is on any other channel? i work sundays but usually tape the game and wtch it sunday night. i'll have to quarantine myself from football news and watch the replay on wednesday i guess.

Is Lamar playing?

Looking awfully quiet on twitter from the Steelers players who were complaining the last few days...

their fans and players have been asking for it. Some people are in such a rush to run to the whine bin they don’t care how stupid they may wind up looking.

their fans and players have been asking for it. Some people are in such a rush to run to the whine bin they don’t care how stupid they may wind up looking.
Exactly, given how fast Covid can hit a team, ie-Broncos it's best to keep your mouth shut

I bought a vpn on Black Friday for $34 for a year. Just set it to a boston server and I can stream the game as if it were local. I am not a fan of the nflbite streams

I always thought that a VPN was service with a monthly fee, not some sort of box. What "VPN" did you buy? Will it allow me to set my YouTubeTV to show Boston networks? Southern Maine stupidly gets attached to the Portland networks. When I watch the weather, I find out that there will be snow near the Canadian border but not what will happen in my neighborhood.

I bought a vpn on Black Friday for $34 for a year. Just set it to a boston server and I can stream the game as if it were local. I am not a fan of the nflbite streams

That won't work if you are using FOX.com's stream and don't have a service like YouTube TV or Hulu Live, because they make you sign in with your tv provider info (which gives them your actual location of your cable provider market) or they black the stream out after an hour. So gotta have Youtube or Hulu live or you gotta have 4-5 different locations on your VPN that are showing the game to work around that.

Looks like it’s sadly happening... the pats won’t be shown as much on tv in Connecticut. They are showing the 3-7 giants vs the 2-7-1 bengals instead of the pats game on Fox. I don’t think that would’ve ever happened in the past

Looks like it’s sadly happening... the pats won’t be shown as much on tv in Connecticut. They are showing the 3-7 giants vs the 2-7-1 bengals instead of the pats game on Fox. I don’t think that would’ve ever happened in the past

Doesn't the Fox station there usually show the Giants game, while the CBS station always broadcasts the Patriots?

Doesn't the Fox station there usually show the Giants game, while the CBS station always broadcasts the Patriots?
Well for many years in the inter conference matchups if the NFC team was on the road it was on Fox and if the afc team was on the road it was on cbs. From what I remember in situations like we have today, the Patriots were usually shown down here, even in southern ct, if there was a giants game in the time slot

I always thought that a VPN was service with a monthly fee, not some sort of box. What "VPN" did you buy? Will it allow me to set my YouTubeTV to show Boston networks? Southern Maine stupidly gets attached to the Portland networks. When I watch the weather, I find out that there will be snow near the Canadian border but not what will happen in my neighborhood.
I purchased a one year subscription to the service. I chose IPVanish. I’m not sure about YouTubeTV. This is new to me. I’m not sure I will ever even need it. I don’t watch anything but Patriots games (and Netflix once in a while). I didn’t end up needing it Sunday as the game was on locally although my Dish guide said it wasn’t.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back