PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Thanksgiving day games watch thread

Ate at the rents place at 4:30, managed a slice of cheesecake after stuffing myself.. But they sent half an apple pie home along with extra cheesecake and leftovers.

Dak has been tearing it up the last few weeks.

OMG Bland AGAIN!

Wow ... five pick-sixes in a season...that's insane.

Mac's in the NFL record books since he contributed to Bland's record.

The Cowboys are the team in the NFC that I think would steamroll the Chiefs in the SB (like Tampa did), and make Mahomes look like Mac Jones. The problem is there's about a 95% chance they choke in the 1st round once again.

The Cowboys are the team in the NFC that I think would steamroll the Chiefs (like Tampa did), and make Mahomes look like Mac Jones. The problem is there's about a 95% chance they choke in the playoffs once again.
Exactly. I don't know what McCarthy's record in January is, but I don't think it's all that great.

The Cowboys are the team in the NFC that I think would steamroll the Chiefs (like Tampa did), and make Mahomes look like Mac Jones. The problem is there's about a 95% chance they choke in the playoffs once again.
Since 2011, it's not fantastic:
1700786543558.png

I'm actually surprised it's that good!
The thing it is actually really hard to have a good record in the playoffs. As an example from 2010-2013 the Patriots went to 3 AFCCG and 1 SB, and still only went 4-4 in the playoffs.

Basically you have to either be a GOAT level player like Tom Brady. Or a player who pretty much either wins the SB or misses the playoffs like Eli Manning.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back