PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Thanksgiving day games watch thread

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
No AFC teams today for the first time since 2018. I thought it was longer than that for some reason.

Thanksgiving night almost one year ago to the day and I still don't know why HH's catch was completely overturned. This is not conclusive evidence to overturn to incomplete. Ball can touch the ground if he had control which he did. Also knee is down play is over. At worst if there's an overturn it should be 4th and goal at the half yard line.
1700749268120.png

Thanksgiving night almost one year ago to the day and I still don't know why HH's catch was completely overturned. This is not conclusive evidence to overturn to incomplete. Ball can touch the ground if he had control which he did. Also knee is down play is over. At worst if there's an overturn it should be 4th and goal at the half yard line.
View attachment 54745
I feel like there were a couple of bizarre calls in that day, and that one to Henry remains one that's puzzling.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Don't see that kind of weather in Dallas very often.

A snowplow should have made a nice pile of sleet and ice in front of where the kicker would be. Eff Shula. Lol

Oh we can't talk about Patriots on Thanksgiving without this game. The circus music lol. Sums up the Jets nicely.

pretty surreal to be watching a good lions team on Thanksgiving. I feel like a kid again
They were a fun watch with Barry Sanders, Herman Moore. Scott Mitchell was so erratic though. My all time non Patriot favorite like most people was Sanders. Most electric player I ever saw.

Loved Spielman and Clay on their defense. Glad we signed Willie “big play” Clay”

Rough day for Alphonso Smith on the Lions 10 Thanksgivings ago. This clown taunts the GOAT and it doesn't go well for him. The one to Branch was awesome.

Law Firm also bowled him over on a TD run. That was fun.

buttfumble day?

That was such an awful throw I can't believe the defenders didn't make it there. Watson is a burner.

Lions defense looks like they need to catch up with their offense.

Mac looks exactly like Jared Goff did in that Super Bowl. Not sure what fixed Goff but I don't think whatever it was will be happening on this team.

Did Detroit Defense have their Thanksgiving meal before the game?

Did Detroit Defense have their Thanksgiving meal before the game?
Divisional game
Other than the Cowgirls who blow out their weak divisional opponents(besides the Iggles), every elite team struggles with divisional opponents

The old lions decided to show up so far.

This is why nobody takes Detroit seriously. They are way too shaky.

Goff is the most successful one read QB I’ve ever seen.

Can't believe it's still 1st Qtr.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back