PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 12 pregame: Pats @ NYG

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants are really bad. I think the pats win
Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Hot take: I think we'll blow them out and Mac will look great but it won't carry over and we're right back to where we were next week. Some people will speculate he's turned the corner but they'll will be wrong.

Hot take: I think we'll blow them out and Mac will look great but it won't carry over and we're right back to where we were next week. Some people will speculate he's turned the corner but they'll will be wrong.
If Mac looks good today then great. Better chance some team thinks he turned the corner when we trade him to them in the offseason.

The Giants are VERY bad. So this is a possibility. It could be like the Bills game.

Take the resale filter off and it shows the game is not sold out plenty of tickets available.

I wonder if we’re going to see that in Foxboro.
ouch, the Jets game on 1/7 will be half full. I was at the Redskins game and it was 75% full at kickoff

19 degrees and snow on the ground here. I guess I will have to watch today. I paid for the NFL Ticket and a 65" HDTV so I might as well use them.
I actually would prefer to watch the Donks at this point. More entertaining.

I don't care if we were goin into this game 0-10. I want this one. Don't care if my qb is Mac Jones, Brady, Cam, Flutie, Cassle, whatever. I'm locked in. F*** NY.

@Kenneth Sims for the last time. :mad: :headscratch:
I could just ignore you, but I dislike everything about you. You’re an emotionally overwrought fool who for some pathetic reason gets off on posting 100 times a day how Mac Jones is destroying your life.

At least there is a good chance the Cardinals could beat the Rams and the Panthers could maybe beat the Titans today. Pats could end up tied in record for the #1 pick today, though they would still be #2 due to strength of schedule.

This makes no ****ing sense. They were close in practice but Zappe looked bad in very limited game snaps so he loses? Why the hell did they bother then? They would have known that before they even started the “competition”. What would have been the point?

Starting to think Callahan is making this up.

This makes no ****ing sense. They were close in practice but Zappe looked bad in very limited game snaps so he loses? Why the hell did they bother then? They would have known that before they even started the “competition”. What would have been the point?

Perspective Ross.

Jones was always starting this game.

The Pat's will win and then that buys Corky 2 - 3 more starts. IMO BB is playing this baby perfect. He wants Corky gone too.

Jones was always starting this game.

The Pat's will win and then that buys Corky 2 - 3 more starts. IMO BB is playing this baby perfect. He wants Corky gone too.
Mac will have at least two turnovers and Trent Brown is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back