PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 12 pregame: Pats @ NYG

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac will start but we will probably see both anyway. IMO

If they were comparable, it’ll be Zappe. We know what we have in Mac and it’s not good. If he’s not seriously beating out Zappe in practice then there’s no reason not to play him.

BB is unconventional though. :rolleyes:

Bill learning the hard way how having a once in a lifetime QB made his life so much easier for those first 20 years. Now he’s scrambling like the other HC’s trying to find ways to win games.
BChickarella's carriage turned back into a pumpkin... 6 starting QBs in 5 years in CLE. No more Fairy GOATMotherF'r.

So all that for this well we have a 80% chance of losing now. We know what Moon ball Mac will do checkers vs Chess BB. :rolleyes:

What a mystery. I’m glad it was finally solved. America breathes a sigh of relief. BB sure had us on the edge there.

So all that for this well we have a 80% chance of losing now. We know what Moon ball Mac will do checkers vs Chess BB. :rolleyes:

This seems to have been the issue for the last 12 months. The coaching staff was comfortable with the idea of moving on from Mac and giving up on him, but the guys behind him couldn't seize the opportunity.

You guys wanted them to tank. Well, here you go, Mac starts.

You guys wanted them to tank. Well, here you go, Mac starts.
I for one have never said anything about tanking. I just don’t get how anybody can stomach Mac another game. I haven’t watched much this year been busy with work but from the sounds of it… it doesn’t sound good.

************ this is stupid. If Mac's starting, I might not even tune in, to be honest. I have other **** to do.
And this isn’t us being bandwagon fans. Losing doesn’t bother me. Complete ineptitude does. Why bother watching Mac play? Win or lose whatever. It just doesn’t sound fun. I would rather watch Hoyer play.

And this isn’t us being bandwagon fans. Losing doesn’t bother me. Complete ineptitude does. Why bother watching Mac play? Win or lose whatever. It just doesn’t sound fun. I would rather watch Hoyer play.
I don't care if they lose, I just have a hard time thinking about watching Mac **** on himself throwing braindead picks and moon balls for 60 minutes again. There's just no reason to be hopeful or excited at all. Any other team would have moved off their starter a long time ago even if the next guy sucked. With any other QB you'd at least be able to think they might do things a little differently, figure some things out over the span of a few weeks, make a few plays. Guys might get a spark, play with more effort. Instead it's more Mac and the Pats offense are the equivalent of the Washington Generals and every other team's defense is the Harlem Globetrotters.

I don't care if they lose, I just have a hard time thinking about watching Mac **** on himself throwing braindead picks and moon balls for 60 minutes again. There's just no reason to be hopeful or excited at all. Any other team would have moved off their starter a long time ago even if the next guy sucked. With any other QB you'd at least be able to think they might do things a little differently, figure some things out over the span of a few weeks, make a few plays. Guys might get a spark, play with more effort. Instead it's more Mac and the Pats offense are the equivalent of the Washington Generals and every other team's defense is the Harlem Globetrotters.
Man and I don’t care if the next QB sucks either. I just don’t want to look at Mac’s face today. Combine that with how he injures other players and talks **** but hasn’t earned the respect to do so, hard pass. Get this guy off our team asap.

What else can they do? They don't want to start Zappe - watch him suck worse, then have to bring in Mac to look like the hero.

But, Mac is in a lose-lose. Knowing he's one error away from being pulled is no way a QB can play loose. It's cementing that Mac will play bad.

************ this is stupid. If Mac's starting, I might not even tune in, to be honest. I have other **** to do.
Tbh I’m more convinced than ever now that Bill’s time is up in NE. Both him and both QBs need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back