PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 12 pregame: Pats @ NYG

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give this game fifteen minutes. If I see one interception by Corky Jones or one moon ball as some call it, I’m going to peace out of this game. Over or under on it taking 15 minutes?

We’ve had 2 weeks and they don’t have Lawrence and the Giants have no playmaking WRs praying for Barkley to win this game somehow.

Need to rip the Belichick bandaid off.

This makes no ****ing sense. They were close in practice but Zappe looked bad in very limited game snaps so he loses? Why the hell did they bother then? They would have known that before they even started the “competition”. What would have been the point?

Starting to think Callahan is making this up.

Not me... Remember, never Ever under-estimate the complete ****ed-up-ness of this clown-car coaching staff & front orifice.

I’ll give this game fifteen minutes. If I see one interception by Corky Jones or one moon ball as some call it, I’m going to peace out of this game. Over or under on it taking 15 minutes?
I’m not tuning in for the start. I’ll check in after a little while here and see how it’s going.

Agree unfortunately. Most turn out like Jennings at best; most don't even meet that level.
l
It's in New Jersey, for starters...and it only gets worse from there.

I call that stretch of the Turnpike "Doom Driving"...
Hey, you are talking about where I presently live. Go easy, guy. I have a couple of years to go here. I don't drive anymore, so I can't tell you about the NJ Turnpike, but it was vastly improved the last time I drove it in 2017. NJ is called The Garden State for a reason. BTW why should NJ build a stadium for two New York teams? The owners of both teams are cheap, so it is what it is.

As for the former smell on the Turnpike, I think it is gone, but NJ could have a Stink today, My Team, the Patriots are visiting NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3