PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

that's a first down

That's a first down.

The Heat have the best player on the planet and have backed up the hype with championships so it's impossible to hate on them.

The Broncos.... well they got to an AFC game i guess and Manning did what he always does and thrww a crucial pick so yeah they lived to expectations as well.
I beg to differ.
aaa-rafters-michael-jordan-number-retired-by-miami-heat.jpg

Corniest organization of all time. They also put up banners for gold medals from the Olympics...

kinda sucks if wes doesn't play next week. Not rooting for guys to get hurt but, I don't feel any sympathy for anyone anymore after what's happened to our boys.

Oh i want him to play just so Spikes or Donta can put a lick on him.

kinda sucks if wes doesn't play next week. Not rooting for guys to get hurt but, I don't feel any sympathy for anyone anymore after what's happened to our boys.

Me neither. The only downside that if either Welker or Thomas (or both for that matter) are out next week, you know the media circus will be *****ing about how the pats got lucky....

Not enough evidence to overturn

I hate Decker so ****** much. Why can't Denver get screwed for once?

I hope Decker gets drilled crossing the middle next week.

I don't know man, still not convinced he got it over the marker before the ball went out.

Looks like no miracle for today.

I'm sure Denver coaching staff will be called into question for letting Welker back into the game.

It is the right call to overturn it and it is better for the patriots but I still want to see the Colts humiliated

But of course

Welker has to have brain damage at this point. I swear I saw things here in NE that made me question this. Sometimes it was as if he was zoned out for long periods. He should retire and I am not saying this as a Pats fan.

I've thought roughly the same things about him. He's taken huge punishment and lots of shots to the head. If he is concussed, we might not see him next week.

Should have onside kicked it.

My detest for the Broncos goes up every week. Some of the luck they get is unreal.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back