Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How will the Patriots do versus Baltimore?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JMC00 , appreciate your comment , I just looked at two sites who have the Ravens with the 2nd best defence in the NFL maybe I read it wrong , fair enough.

The Ravens have the 20th ranked run defense in yards per rush, and are last in the NFL in % of drives ending in a score.

With a healthy Harris (and maybe even Sony) it's something to exploit.

Looks like I need to go back to school must be looking in the wrong place:confused:

Looks like I need to go back to school must be looking in the wrong place:confused:
The ravens are 8th in rush yards given up per game at 101.8. NE is 25th at 131.

@JMC00 , appreciate your comment , I just looked at two sites who have the Ravens with the 2nd best defence in the NFL maybe I read it wrong , fair enough.
Total yards per game, they're #8 defensively. They don't give up a lot. They're also #1 in rush yards per game and total rushing yards. Bad match up for us.

Could someone let me know the site where to get these type of stats from , (mind you being able to read them properly would help....lol)

This is a scary matchup, it could get ugly. We need guy active and one of these bargain bin dt’s to step up. Would be big to have Gilmore too on the back end. Bb has in the past made miracles happen after looking inept defensively so prayers can always help too.

Could someone let me know the site where to get these type of stats from , (mind you being able to read them properly would help....lol)
espn link, you can sort by the different categories:

other NFL stats:

The ravens are 8th in rush yards given up per game at 101.8. NE is 25th at 131.
They're 8th in yards but 20th in yards per attempt. 4.5 YPC same as us.

I think they can be run on especially if Harris can go.

The best power run and OZ team in the NFL against a defense that can’t set the edge and stop the run. I’ll take the over on that one. The real question is how many ill advised throws will Cam make in the face of the blitz that go the other way?
Gonna be a good day to be in the woods, me thinks.

More about the Ravens run defense so far.

138 yards rushing allowed to the Browns (5th ranked rush offense in the NFL)
51 yards rushing allowed to the Texans (31st)
132 yards rushing to the Chiefs (15th)
69 yards rushing allowed to the Redskins (29th)
70 yards rushing allowed to the Bengals (23rd)
194 yards rushing allowed to the Eagles (13th)
48 yards rushing allowed to the Steelers (19th)
112 yards rushing allowed to the Colts (22nd)

Eh. Nothing here that impresses me.

Pats are the best rush offense they've played to date. I think we'll try to run it down their throats and we should have success there.

More about the Ravens run defense so far.

138 yards rushing allowed to the Browns (5th ranked rush offense in the NFL)
51 yards rushing allowed to the Texans (31st)
132 yards rushing to the Chiefs (15th)
69 yards rushing allowed to the Redskins (29th)
70 yards rushing allowed to the Bengals (23rd)
194 yards rushing allowed to the Eagles (13th)
48 yards rushing allowed to the Steelers (19th)
112 yards rushing allowed to the Colts (22nd)

Eh. Nothing here that impresses me.

Pats are the best rush offense they've played to date. I think we'll try to run it down their throats and we should have success there.
Need to see how Harris is first.

Seahawks could barely beat a bad Pats. Chiefs could barely beat a bad Pats team playing without a QB. Bills could barely beat a bad Pats team. Those are all supposedly conference champion contenders

This Pats team may lack talent but outside of the 49ers game where they turned it over too many times and it just got away, this Pats team seems to play to the level of their opponent and play them close.

I think it is a close game if Damien Harris can play and Michel returns. Pats do one thing well and it's running and the ratbirds aren't good against the run.

The Patriots are basically 3 or so plays from being 6-2. And if Cam doesn't get the corona maybe 7-1.:mad:

Without Harris this Pats team lacks a tough RB to move the chains. Can Burkhead play another 35 snaps? Will Sony fall down as soon as someone lays a finger on him? Will Cam continue to come up small when the pressure is on? Do we count the comeback last night? He choked away the Seattle, Bills and Denver game. They are still celebrating a rare win in Foxboro here in Denver btw. I expect Lamar to have a field day. No need to even pass the ball. 5-8 passing 3 TDs. Thank goodness this is in front of a raucous home crowd that may keep it close.

I'm sure this looked like a great match-up for national night coverage back in February when they were making the schedule.

I don't think the Pats are getting six night games next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back