PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10: Other NFL games

DPI if I ever saw one.. grabbing and holding.. does this reffing crew have a hard on for Balitmore?

What does the post football world hold for Gronk? Action movie star, wrestler, or Mark Sanchez's replacement.

Drives me nuts every time Lamar takes off running and nobody takes a whack at his right arm.

What does the post football world hold for Gronk? Action movie star, wrestler, or Mark Sanchez's replacement.
He needs to stay away from commentary as he’s a goof.

Miami D playing their hearts out.. hopefully Brissett can put together a good enough series of plays to give them a chance.

Miami D playing their hearts out.. hopefully Brissett can put together a good enough series of plays to give them a chance.
let's hope the 86% humidity takes its' toll on the Ravens in the 2nd half

If you have fast LBs, you can do what Miami D is going to the Ravens. I am seeing what they are doing pre-snap to confuse Lamar.

heh....Harbawl going beserk...nice D you crybaby azzwipe

heh...no foul

That was PI

OMG what a horrible non call in the EZ...easy to see which team the refs have been told to favor...holy krist

DPI if I ever saw one.. grabbing and holding.. does this reffing crew have a hard on for Balitmore?
My dad has been non-stop mad about the same thing over here.

this Gaskin mutt is a waste of a roster spot

Brissett injured...here come the Tua Express

Well that's that for Brissett.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents