PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 1 report card

Anyone can play that game:

I mean if your hot take is "less turnovers is better" then... OK? Who do you think doesn't understand that you want less TOs? You think there's a secret cabal of people who think you win by turning it over more?

It's about being more efficient in the RZ. Better play calling, better execution?

For the record, I just like the "secret cabal" part.

Because that was reserved for the other QB that shall remain nameless. If we lost a game 5 years ago and only scored 16 points, the QB would be ripped to shreads. Exactly right the defense held a team to 17 points and we lost. Sorry but to give the Offense a better grade than the defense has really shown how much people have changed their expectations on what the pats are.
Don't you always have to Temper expectations when a rookie comes in at QB? The fact is that the offense moved the ball. There were mistakes and fumbles that can be corrected. 5 games from now if we are still 25% in thr RZ people can panic

Don't you always have to Temper expectations when a rookie comes in at QB? The fact is that the offense moved the ball. There were mistakes and fumbles that can be corrected. 5 games from now if we are still 25% in thr RZ people can panic
Mac10 was OR of the week...

Calling his performance average was kind of...I don't know...silly?

Mac10 was OR of the week...

Calling his performance average was kind of...I don't know...silly?
I agree it was awesome. He played like a vet between the 20's. A few missed opportunities that I think he will learn from will have him crushing it by mid season

I agree it was awesome. He played like a vet between the 20's. A few missed opportunities that I think he will learn from will have him crushing it by mid season

One thing he does need to learn is how to throw the football better while rolling to the right.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back