PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather Forecast for Chiefs Game - ice/rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It benefits the team that can run the ball more, usually. I say "usually" because Tom Brady is on the team and he's the best "bad weather" quarterback of all time.

Weather forecasts a week out are dicey, but if it does turn out that way, it makes a functioning O-line all the more important as games played in this kind of weather are won and lost in the trenches. Unfortunately KC plays outside in all kinds of weather so that won't be the advantage it would have been over a dome team. Interestingly enough, none of the "final four" in the AFC are dome teams.

Grossssss.

The first thing that I thought about was Edelman cutting/planting. I hope it stays clear.

The first thing I thought of was the PSI being effected.....

They will probably measure them at the Pats game last weekend as it has to do with integrity or other such nonsense, but they did not measure it last week in Minnesota...

What a crock of happy horseshit..

Forecast this far out mean very little but, that would make for quite the game. You could tell AJ McCaron wasn't too experienced throwing in the rain, really shows how huge it is to have a veteran QB. Especially one great in bad weather and probably the best of all time.

Forecast this far out mean very little but, that would make for quite the game. You could tell AJ McCaron wasn't too experienced throwing in the rain, really shows how huge it is to have a veteran QB. Especially one great in bad weather and probably the best of all time.
I agree.

...and in the Red, Blue and Silver corner you have the greatest bad weather QB in NFL history.

With that said, Alex Smith has played in some soggy, sloppy games in SF. He knows what to do.

If the Pats can stop the KC running game......they should win this matchup..

Sure was hoping for a snow kinda game.

How's Steven Jackson in the slop? St. Louis isn't a tropical paradise.

Forecast for Denver next Sunday: daytime high of 39, evening temps around 20 with 10% change of precipitation and winds 5 to 10 mph. Kickoff is 4:40 ET, which will be 2:40 local time. Sunset is 5:02 PM, so end of game temps might get into an area where Peyton isn't too comfortable. Should be dogfight.

I agree.

...and in the Red, Blue and Silver corner you have the greatest bad weather QB in NFL history.

With that said, Alex Smith has played in some soggy, sloppy games in SF. He knows what to do.

hand the ball off or run it himself?

If it's slippery it benefits the OL and the short passing game so the colder the better if it's going to be wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back