PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We need a Bill sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand the people taking a victory lap over this. Obviously it's over and like everybody - just like with Tom - we just have to turn the page. There's clearly nothing anybody could do about it then, nor can anyone do anything now.

That being said, for those who doubt what guys like Tom and Bill mean in the NFL, we see it every January. A QB that isn't a pressure player can't make a play in a key moment, and we also see coaches do something stupid in critical moments as well that cost their teams.

It literally happens every year, and I guarantee we'll see it over these next few weeks. Somebody who people believed would have advanced will go home for one of these reasons.

We were lucky to have had both these guys together for 20yrs, and that's how you win six titles.

Obviously, Bill's departure closes the book on that part of things and we're on to the next chapter. But let's hope it works out better than it has for every other team that's gone through it. Given what we've seen, and unfortunately, if history is any indication, it's probably going to be a rough ride.
Fantastic post.

Playoffs are a different animal. You see people crack under pressure. The people celebrated in the regular season sometimes can't bear it.

it was incessant. like a million dropkick fluties all going off at once.
The Kevin Bacon thing was the worst - not everything always needed to come back to that discussion. The person who was the worst at that (and someone I talked to it repeatedly about to try and preserve his time on here) ended up not being able to control himself. Which is frustrating, especially given some of the behind-the-scenes things going on that I felt were unfair to him that I had tried to help him with.

Yeah, let's not do that. All I asked was for Buccaneers news to stay in the Brady forum, the rules were pretty simple, albeit I know she went overboard at times. Again, not going to rehash it because it's over and done with.
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF by Music Choice

fair enough. i will say no more

aww, your feewings still hurt that mean ian made you post in a *gasp* subforum?

you poor baby you
Says the guy who starts threads crying about another poster and begging the mods to ban him, constantly cried to Ashley to shut down threads, and is currently doing his usual sycophantic, beta male act of sticking his head up a moderator’s ass.

Says the guy who starts threads crying about another poster and begging the mods to ban him, constantly cried to Ashley to shut down threads, and is currently doing his usual sycophantic, beta male act of sticking his head up a moderator’s ass.
oooo, Ice Ice is
cQQoDZy.gif

Whatever will I do????

I see you are still ass-sore because your boyfriend got booted.

Use this, might make you feel better "Ice"

d1CaOIs.jpg

I don't think you have anything to worry about anyway. Not exactly thin-skinned and I'm fine with people openly complaining and getting it off their chest, I'd honestly prefer that. And I've also said as much to guys like @venecol in the past. If something is annoying you or if you're p****d at me about something, just tell me.

As I've said in the past, I'll always be straight with you guys because there's no point lying when there are literally hundreds of people on here and I'm quite fine with telling you the deal consequences be-damned. With hundreds of people, there's no way I'd ever be able to keep stories straight. Especially since someone could obviously find a post and bury me. So I'm good with just telling you the deal, and it's been that way since I started this place.

At the same time, people also can't get upset with the answer. Because, yes, that is annoying.

oooo, Ice Ice is
cQQoDZy.gif

Whatever will I do????

d1CaOIs.jpg
Dude
biggie smalls GIF

oooo, Ice Ice is
cQQoDZy.gif

Whatever will I do????

d1CaOIs.jpg
You’re the forum’s biggest ****y, like a little kid who picks a fight and hides behind his mom. You’ll never live down being a crying little *****. People can think what they want of me and whatever it is, it is infinitely more respectable than being a flaming ****y who talks **** and hides behind admins.

You’re the forum’s biggest ****y, like a little kid who picks a fight and hides behind his mom. You’ll never live down being a crying little *****. People can think what they want of me and whatever it is, it is infinitely more respectable than being a flaming ****y who talks **** and hides behind admins.
have never hid behind anyone. That thread proves it.

You want to defend a guy who posted **** about my wife?

That alone should tell everybody exactly what they need to know about you as a person "Lice Lice Brady"

This is disingenous at best. You know very well that there were dozens of posters constantly complaining about Brady on the main forum. They would go into the mega thread, the one they didn't want to see, and complain about it there. Instead of putting the thread on ignore, a simple click on the screen, they chose to disparage anything Brady and the posters that continued their support of the greatest player in Patriots history, and the No. 1 reason for the 6 SBs.

After you caved and created the sub-forum because of their constant complaints, some of them proceeded to go into the sub forum to troll the Brady threads and posters. Your mod, Ashley even went in there to troll. @Tunescribe used to go in there constantly to troll. He would then disparage the sub forum posters on the main forum with the backing of Ashley.

So please spare us this nonsense about why people are happy about Bill being fired, when the IBBWT team members created a toxic environment on your site, all while having your blessing.

As far as I'm concerned **** all those mfers. They were wrong about Brady. They were wrong about Mac. They were wrong about Bill. This is the best post-Brady Patriots day of my life.
I'm still here. Just pointing out how embarrassing it is for a Patriots forum to forbid the mention of their greatest player of all time on the main forum. It's hysterical really. Lol

You've gone unhinged (yet again), it never was like that and you know it. Perhaps I should be flattered living rent-free in your cramped little cranium but don't appreciate being lied about. I always loved and respected TB12 and never once dissed his GOAT on-field exploits ANYWHERE on this site. On the other hand, that ill-advised Tampa Bay TEAM-WORSHIP thread absolutely deserved some good-natured trolling. Glad to have been of service there.

But back to unhinged. On the day NFL Hall of Fame Coach BB leaves New England after 24 years and six titles, you come across with this gem: "This is the best post-Brady Patriots day of my life." Uh-huh. Talk about "hysterical, really." Take a running jump.

Yeah, the more I think about it, since there isn't going to be a "Bill subforum" anyway, I'll just end the misery and close this thread before it goes any further.

Literally look at some of these exchanges sometimes like:
awkward pulp fiction GIF

Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call