PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Sad Michael Scott GIF

Buffalo Bills #5 :rofl:

Stillers - no playoff wins in 7 years - #13 :poop:

Buffalo Bills #5 :rofl:

Stillers - no playoff wins in 7 years - #13 :poop:
You know the Bills signed WR's Curtis Samuel and Mac Hollins right?? Plus have a year two TE Dalton Kincaid and own the AFC East.

Is that bad?

OH-ver-RAY-ted
clap
clap
clap-clap-clap

OH-ver-RAY-ted
clap
clap
clap-clap-clap

OH-ver-RAY-ted
clap
clap
clap-clap-clap

You know the Bills signed WR's Curtis Samuel and Mac Hollins right?? Plus have a year two TE Dalton Kincaid and own the AFC East.
How’s their secondary looking? It was a problem for them last year. Have they addressed their defense in a meaningful way yet? How about their starting center, did they find a replacement for Morse yet?

Mac Hollins will be on his 6th team in his 8th season. He has 1,691 yards in 7 seasons (242/season, 14.2/game). He’s a JAG.

Curtis Samuel is a decent player, his stats are comparable to Bourne’s, both have 7 years in the league, Samuel a bit more yards, Bourne higher yards per reception. Whether he’s an upgrade over Gabe Davis is TBD.

I think Buffalo will be a good team but not #5 in the league as things stand today.

Jets easily surpass the Bills if Rodgers can actually play and stay healthy. Bills are inching closer to the late 90's Pats cliff. Dolphins will fool the media once again before crashing and burning come December.

I have always been surprised how much fans care about power rankings. Never made sense to me.

The last time the Patriots were 2nd-to-last in an ESPN power ranking was after the start of the 2001 season.

Coincidentally, the last place team at the time was also the Panthers.

Oh yes…the ESPN NFL March rankings lol

Not exactly earth shattering news…we did finish last season tied for the 2nd worst record in the league. Now we’re into the off season with new organizational management and a new HC who’s never been a HC before.

Everyone and their mother has the Pats at 31 of 32 at this point, including Vegas odds to win the SB. Nothing to see here.

Oh yes…the ESPN NFL March rankings lol

Not exactly earth shattering news…we did finish last season tied for the 2nd worst record in the league. Now we’re into the off season with new organizational management and a new HC who’s never been a HC before.
Producing a power ranking in the middle of the off season without the benefit of knowing the roster that will participate in training camp is not any kind of news. We have reached the point where the media creates their own content. Vertical integration at its worst.

Brother, once we get the QB position down pat.. then we will see what we are from that point on. I will say this though.. we have the best defense in the AFC east.. Jets a close 2nd..

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back