PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re #31!

We’re going to stink and will have a top pick again next year. Whoever we draft for a qb at #3 will sit for the year while Brisset gets beat up. Then we’ll get our left tackle with an early pick in next year’s draft. We’ll also still have a ton of money to spend next season. I just we had bottomed out like this several years ago.

We’re going to stink and will have a top pick again next year. Whoever we draft for a qb at #3 will sit for the year while Brisset gets beat up. Then we’ll get our left tackle with an early pick in next year’s draft. We’ll also still have a ton of money to spend next season. I just we had bottomed out like this several years ago.
I'll give you some hope for optimism.

Last season we had a top 10 defense in the league and a putrid bottom offense. Had we had even marginal "mediocre " play at the QB position we would have been a play off team with this defense. The rookie and, or Brissett aren't going to be anywhere near putrid at the QB position like last seasons Bailey Jones.

I'll give you some hope for optimism.

Last season we had a top 10 defense in the league and a putrid bottom offense. Had we had even marginal "mediocre " play at the QB position we would have been a play off team with this defense. The rookie and, or Brissett aren't going to be anywhere near putrid at the QB position like last seasons Bailey Jones.

I’m curious to how much, if at all, our defense will suffer without Belichick’s defensive game planning. For all his faults, he was still great at that.

I’m curious to how much, if at all, our defense will suffer without Belichick’s defensive game planning. For all his faults, he was still great at that.
He was absolutely.. but mayo still has control of the defense that he and Bill ran together.

Still has?
The architect and the play caller are gone
Yes, still has. Mayo has been part of organization for 17 years. He didn't walk in yesterday, he played in the defense, coached the defense and will be implementing the defense that coordinated. That shouldn't even be in the realm of worries on this team.

Producing a power ranking in the middle of the off season without the benefit of knowing the roster that will participate in training camp is not any kind of news. We have reached the point where the media creates their own content. Vertical integration at its worst.
Yeah the old “let’s fabricate a story so we have something to argue about”. :headscratch: :maybenot:

There were 3 people in that 'Control of the Defense'. Two of them are no longer with the team.
Right and the one that stayed played in that defense, coached that defense and is the HEAD COACH!!!!.. I really think fans are worrying about something that needs no worrying... the defense is the least of worry.. get this 32 ranked offense up to mediocre at least.. I'm more concerned with this than the defense.

This is still a team almost entirely void of talent and definitely void of superstars and play makers.
Agreed all the talent is on the defensive side.. however let's see what happens when we get the QB next month.

31? Guess i can break this out again...

jl2q5Hs.jpg

Pats won 5 games in 2000 and the following year won the Super Bowl.

Pats won 4 games in 2023. When you deduct for Brady and then add Mayo back in, the playoffs are looking good.

Pats won 5 games in 2000 and the following year won the Super Bowl.

Pats won 4 games in 2023. When you deduct for Brady and then add Mayo back in, the playoffs are looking good.
I have more faith we actually have a playoff win in the next 3 years than what we had the last 4 years...

I have more faith we actually have a playoff win in the next 3 years than what we had the last 4 years...
The Pats WERE a QB away from a post season berth. When BB was forced to play Corky his fate was sealed.

Kraft is talking the playoffs this season. How can that be when BB ran the Pats into the ground according to the fanbase?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
The Pats WERE a QB away from a post season berth. When BB was forced to play Corky his fate was sealed.

Kraft is talking the playoffs this season. How can that be when BB ran the Pats into the ground according to the fanbase?
Very simple, BB ruined Mac, Mac ruined BB.. A good QB can win inspite of coaching..

He did run the Pats into the ground.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back