Watch the Awkward Exchange Between Belichick and Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Watch the Awkward Exchange Between Belichick and Quinn

Ian Logue

Super Bowl week tends to have some awkward moments, and Bill Belichick shared one Monday night with Falcons coach Dan Quinn.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Did anybody notice that Belichick was the best dressed of everyone there?? While usually in a hoodie, he's wearing a suit while all the others, Quinn included are wearing sweatshirts........ Always the non-conformist.

All I see is a TB discussion and an Ad. and the TB discussion had an ad run before that too.

i feel like belichick respects and likes some coaches. and doesnt realize they all hate him

Bro-hug..gate?:D

As I said in another thread, Quinn feared the Vulcan mind meld...

Seriously, it probably means nothing, but to me this shows BB has already taken up residence in Quinn's head, while BB continues to do the unexpected to throw off his opponent.

The fact that this is news in Atlanta suggests that it's been a long time since the city was in a position to win a Championship...which, I guess, it has been.

The fact that Quinn seemed to have planned not to do any more than shake BB's hand suggests that Belichick is already in his head.

Last edited:
Also, Belichick showed his ongoing disdain for wearing the League Office "suggested attire" by wearing a suit instead of the SB LI hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents