PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washington HC Jay Gruden Fired

Seriously? 6 am eastern time? That franchise truly is a mess. Yes he deserves to be fired. But still. They are a scary bad team. And it's obvious they have lost an entire fan base.

Now the buffoon, Dan Snyder, can search high and low for the next incompetent to coach this franchise into further mediocrity..

I read somewhere up until they lost Alex Smith last season they were 6-3 and once he was injured they’ve basically lost the plot...

Stay of the weed Jay

Rather than trying to find the next yes man, Snyder should streamline the process and put himself on the sideline. He second guesses all the decisions made anyway.

Now the buffoon, Dan Snyder, can search high and low for the next incompetent to coach this franchise into further mediocrity..
The Deadskins are the lightweight version of the Rodeo Clowns of Dallas. A hubristic owner, a middling squad, and a clueless coach.

I sat next to a Redskins fan yesterday and it was actually a nice experience. Direct contrast to say, the Ravens. We started talking and he said he had driven up from Richmond to watch the game....when I asked why, he said he wanted to see Tom Brady play.

I think that about sums up the Redskins fan experience.

Stay of the weed Jay

That was a pathetic attempt to set up the firing. It flopped because nobody gave a ****.

Gruden is a good OC, he'll be employed next season if not this one.

That was a pathetic attempt to set up the firing. It flopped because nobody gave a ****.

Gruden is a good OC, he'll be employed next season if not this one.

And everyone in the stadium knew it was coming. And most of them also know the coach is not the reason the Redskins are terrible. Or the biggest reason anyway.

Never have I watched a game in an opponent’s stadium no less where the opposing team made so little impression. I barely registered they were on the field a good 95 percent of the time. When they were announced at the beginning of the game, they were heavily booed while our team was cheered every time someone associated with it emerged from the tunnel. It was truly extraordinary.

Last edited:
scapegoat

scapegoat
Landscape goat...
MG_8758.jpg

Nice time to have a fire sale...I don't know who they would want from that team though.

I sat next to a Redskins fan yesterday and it was actually a nice experience. Direct contrast to say, the Ravens. We started talking and he said he had driven up from Richmond to watch the game....when I asked why, he said he wanted to see Tom Brady play.

That is very common. Like when the Yankees comes to town everyone wants to see them.

Pats tickets are more expensive in road venues.

Gruden post game:

"We're on to Oakland"

Reporter: "Was there a QB Controversy?"

Gruden: "Oakland"

Reporter: "Does your owner suck?"

Gruden: "Oakland...... but yes... he does"

When they had the passing yard milestone screen on, my lil kid who knows nothing about football/pats (sorta like me ;)) pointed to the middle guy (Brady) and says “I like him”. I asked her why and she says “he’s cool” haha

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back