PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Warning: Chris refuses to crop his screenshots] Wow give credit where credit is due. Miami Dolphins [Not accurate]

We'll see if it actually works.

I think they did a good job, they'll be a threat this year.

People are sleeping on how important Tyreek Hill was to that Cheifs offense, and people are downplaying that Tua still had a winning record and productive offense despite having a bad offensive line and a scheme/coach that didn't fit his skill set.

They got the trades wrong.

Miami traded the 1st rounder in 2021 (3rd pick), 1st rounder in 2022 (15th pick), a 2nd (50th pick), 2 4ths, and 1 6th

In return, the Phins received Waddle, Hill, 1st rounder in 2023 (49ers) and a 3rd (2023).

That should say they turned the No. 3 pick last year, the No. 50 pick this year, and $120+ M.

Big fan of Mystic Stylez. Laid the foundation for a lot of today's rap. They were also just teenagers making that.
The beats and concepts incredibly creative.
DJ Paul is still one of my favorite producers.
I’m waiting for that Krayzie Bone DJ Paul collab album.
From what I understand it’s almost finished.
Krays flow with Paul’s Beats are always insane.
Like Murder on my mind or up there.

I think they got the #3 pick that started it all by trading their LT Tunsil to Houston for two 1sts in 2019, when the Texans were a middle of the pack team under O'Brien and thought they were a LT away I guess. Then they tanked after that deal and one of those picks ended up being #3 in a QB-top-heavy draft. The Tunsil trade in 2019 was the key event, a horrible trade by Houston that now comes to haunt us.

Your sh*tty, lazy, uncropped FB links have pushed me over the edge. Plus, this isn’t Dolphins appreciation site. Time for the ignore button.
Lol your easily triggered.
That’s a incredible trade.
They are in our division and I find it relevant.
Would love the Pats making a draft day trade that panned out anywhere close to this.
Plus the fact it’s Chris Grier who is In relation to the beguiled Bobby Grier it’s Incredibly relevant.
You should grab a Snickers.
Hangry is not a good thing.

The only problem in all of this is that they have a shot-putter at QB.
Yeah he is but that San Fran offense they are going to insert doesn’t rely off the long ball.
It actually is a fit for Tua.
I’ll take Mac over Tua anyway of the week.

They got the trades wrong.

Miami traded the 1st rounder in 2021 (3rd pick), 1st rounder in 2022 (15th pick), a 2nd (50th pick), 2 4ths, and 1 6th

In return, the Phins received Waddle, Hill, 1st rounder in 2023 (49ers) and a 3rd (2023).

Yes, it makes for a much more amazing tweet to jumble the trades and come up with a best of both trades.

If only they turned a different #3 pick into Justin Herbert….

Only reason they got a big haul for that number 3 pick was because SF wanted a QB and Miami didn't want one. If Tua ends up being a bust, none of the receivers they drafted or gave big money to would mean a damn thing, and they would overpay to get a competent QB just like SF did.

San Fran gave Miami a gift. San Fran traded up to #3 without even knowing who they were going to draft. Their trade speaks more about the 49ers than the Dolphins.

The Dolphins were lucky that it was such a deep draft with QBs or they would never have gotten that trade. The #3 pick was worth so much more last year because there were five QBs that were highly sought after what were considered the two best were going 1 and 2.

I still think they gave up way too much for Hill. Sure they had multiple firsts and they traded a late first that they got from San Fran. But people act like it was a free pick that they just magically picked up and had no value. And the meme in the original post ignores all the other picks the Dolphins had to give up to get Hill and pretends they traded the 2022 first straight up for Hill.

Last edited:
San Fran gave Miami a gift. San Fran traded up to #3 without even knowing who they were going to draft. Their trade speaks more about the 49ers than the

The Dolphins were lucky that it was such a deep draft with QBs or they would never have gotten that trade. The #3 pick was worth so much more last year because there were five QBs that were highly sought after what were considered the two best were going 1 and 2.

I still think they gave up way too much for Hill. Sure they had multiple firsts and they traded a late first that they got from San Fran. But people act like it was a free pick that they just magically picked up and had no value. And the meme in the original post ignores all the other picks the Dolphins had to give up to get Hill and pretends they traded the 2022 first straight up for Hill.
I’m with you on the overpay for Hill.
However we will both be wrong if the Dolphins offense is top 5 resembling the KCS or a crazy hybrid of some kind.
Every defensive coordinator is going to account for Hill on every play, Waddle showed he is a all pro talent.
They have a borderline all pro tight end in Gesecki.
Throw in Preston Williams and co and they have threats at every level of the field.
I think what McDaniel and Welker will do is use Hill as a decoy on alot
Of plays and just that second or two of hesitation should open up the offense.
I can’t wait to see how Bill attacks these high powered offenses.
Bill the Chess master.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back