PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Walls beginning to go up on Gillette Lighthouse

It's amazing we (and they) survived their childhoods without serious PTSD.
All the **** that freaked us out back then (including the stuff that made us doubt ourselves) is now the stuff that great bar stories are made of,
Further proof of the old adages; 'It's a great life... provided you don't weaken.' and 'Someday we'll laugh about this.' :evil:
It's just a great life, okay that's all my serious for now, but DAMN everything before and after, which is almost infinitely long, is incredibly boring.
I know threads sometimes take a life of their own, but from the GIlette wall to urinal troughs......
Why not both?
To paraphrase Pink Floyd, all in all, it's just another piss on the wall.
See?
Looks too big... I mean how many people are gonna see that thing properly?
Yeah film it from an enclosed area though. Or wait, did they quietly just get rid of the rule after Fing us with it?
Man, couldn't you just see the Jests' playbook go straight from Drone to Wall? I mean, not to get an advantage, just to see their heads explode.

I like how it looks on the inside. That Jumbo looks nice and closing it in looks good too.

So far I don't think I like how it looks on the outside maybe it will be better when it's actually done.

Yeah the outside looks a little rough right now; need to bring in the landscapers and get them cracking on prettying up the place.

Yeah the outside looks a little rough right now; need to bring in the landscapers and get them cracking on prettying up the place.
I'd like to see real grass there...like actual weed. It's resilient, cheap when home grown and creates a nice in-game buzz. Can we not talk about this? It's time we start looking into swapping out game-day beer for doobies.

I'd like to see real grass there...like actual weed. It's resilient, cheap when home grown and creates a nice in-game buzz. Can we not talk about this? It's time we start looking into swapping out game-day beer for doobies.
BYOB

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back