PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waiver Wire Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more LB's.

1. Courtney Watson--depth purposes

2 James Hargrave---PS/developmental purposes

Crowpointer said:
Rocky Boiman Dallas. I wouldn't be suprised if they brought this guy in for a look to fill Gardners spot. Here is ESPN desription of him when he signed with Dallas from Tenn. "It is not yet certain where Boiman will play in the Dallas defense, but his versatility is a valuable asset, whether he wins a starting spot or is a top reserve. Boiman played both outside spots for the Titans and, given his size (6-feet-4, 236 pounds), he has the potential to play one of the inside positions in a 3-4 front. Several teams, including the Cincinnati Bengals, demonstrated interest in Boiman as a free agent. Most of those teams viewed Boiman, who is also a special teams standout, as a potential starter. A fourth-round choice in the 2002 draft, Boiman has 113 tackles, 1½ sacks and two interceptions in 54 appearances, including 11 starts. His best season was in 2003, when he registered 55 tackles. Boiman has good enough range, most teams feel, to play as a nickel linebacker."

from what i read he had a good peseason and this is a total suprise.

BradfordPatsFan said:
Jamin? There is a guy out there named Jamin? BB and SP need to go get him based on his name alone. He's Jamin! :rocker:

So true!

He was a p/s-er here.

Matt Ware ... Junior Siavii

Digger44 said:
calico is huge physically 6-4 220, and could be dangerous.

A lot of people were high on Calico when he came out of school.

BradfordPatsFan said:
A lot of people were high on Calico when he came out of school.

he crashed last year, but come on, who did he have throwing the ball. he seems to have solid hands and very fast.

Redskins 5th round pick from last year, Robert McCune was cut. He's been playing well in D.C. land, and was good on special teams too.

WR Darnerien McCants from Philly.

Waive Caldwel,take this guy

Skins drop Mike Espy - who had all those nifty runbacks against us.

LB Rocky Boiman was realeased by the Cowboys, he can play both inside and out and is a solid special teamer. He is someone who will generate a lot of interest, from what I read he had a solid camp and this was a big surprise.

Najeh Davenport and Rod Gardner from the Pack are released.

I have my doubts the Pats are interested, but just a couple of names to note.

If the pats pick up any of these wr's it could speak volumes as to where Jackson is physically. Perhaps PUP?

Quincy Morgan ... Ricky Bryant ... Akbar Gbaja-Biamila.

OntarioPatsFan said:
Najeh Davenport and Rod Gardner from the Pack are released.

I have my doubts the Pats are interested, but just a couple of names to note.

I would take najeh over evans. Gardners better days are gone.

Hank Poteat is out thee again:)

PatsRI said:
Hank Poteat is out thee again:)

THAT is genuinely comforting ... tho' i hope we never need him again.

Jets also drop TE Rasby and Ray Mickens.

BPF said:
LB Rocky Boiman was realeased by the Cowboys, he can play both inside and out and is a solid special teamer. He is someone who will generate a lot of interest, from what I read he had a solid camp and this was a big surprise.

Dallas is really deep at LB so I think it was pretty much know they were going to end up having to release some good players.

Why did the Pack cut Davenport? He can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back