PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

wade boggs

Ok, you know what's really f'd up.
In this Margo Adams scandal, Boggs wants Margo to dye and cut her hair so Margo looks like Wade's wife (the story may have been in that publication). Who the hell wants their mistress to look like their wife?

You're talking about a guy who ate chicken everyday.
I guess he liked his women like his chicken ... the same all the time.

yahoo this buddy:rolleyes:.i know boggs won a ws with the yanks. i said so in my first post. did he or did he not go into the hall with a sox hat on? and did every other hof on the field that night have the hat of the team they went into the hall with?
ill answer for you. yes and yes. case closed. what kind of fan i may or may not be has nothing to do with boggs and his lack of respect for the sox.

MLB/HOF decides what hat a player wears into the HOF. Boggs decides what hat he wears in an allstar tribute to a stadium he both played, and won a WS in. Get over it. ;)

C'mon you're talking about a guy who tried to take money from the Rays in order to wear their cap into the HOF. He's a dirtbag, what else is new?

This is a guy who organized the Delta Force and barged into teammates hotel rooms and tried to get incriminating pictures of them with groupies to use as blackmail to cover his ass.

He did lobby a scorer to change an error to a hit causing some extra earned runs for his teammate.

All he gave a crap about was collecting his hits, the door could not have hit him in the ass fast enough as far as I was concerned. It was funny, when I was a kid I was a Red Sox fan but my favorite player was the best hitter in the 80's and it wasn't Wade Boggs. It was Don Mattingly, a real class act.

Down here in Tampa they worship Boggs like some mythical god because he's from the area. Its makes me sick.

MLB/HOF decides what hat a player wears into the HOF. Boggs decides what hat he wears in an allstar tribute to a stadium he both played, and won a WS in. Get over it. ;)
ya i know the hof decides and it was boggs choice . that's the point idiot. i like how you convienetly avoid the fact boggs was the only hall of famer that night not to wear the hat of the team he went into the hall with.

"C'mon you're talking about a guy who tried to take money from the Rays in order to wear their cap into the HOF. He's a dirtbag, what else is new?

This is a guy who organized the Delta Force and barged into teammates hotel rooms and tried to get incriminating pictures of them with groupies to use as blackmail to cover his ass.

He did lobby a scorer to change an error to a hit causing some extra earned runs for his teammate.

All he gave a crap about was collecting his hits, the door could not have hit him in the ass fast enough as far as I was concerned. It was funny, when I was a kid I was a Red Sox fan but my favorite player was the best hitter in the 80's and it wasn't Wade Boggs. It was Don Mattingly, a real class act.

Down here in Tampa they worship Boggs like some mythical god because he's from the area. Its makes me sick."

Couldn't have said it any better myself, the guy is a first class selfish Ahole; let him wear a Yankees hat, the fraud that he is...............

ya i know the hof decides and it was boggs choice . that's the point idiot. i like how you convienetly avoid the fact boggs was the only hall of famer that night not to wear the hat of the team he went into the hall with.

I'm conveniently avoiding nothing. You're the typical yahoo fan that can't get over their emotional attachment to something, in order to see things objectively.

I'm conveniently avoiding nothing. You're the typical yahoo fan that can't get over their emotional attachment to something, in order to see things objectively.
i dont have any emotional attachment to boggs lol the guy is a ******* and he was before the all star game. lets stick to the facts. he was the only hof at the all star game not to have the teams hat on that he went into the hof with. the only one. at the very least he should have did what dave winfield did. have one hat on his head and another teams hat in his hand.

"at the very least he should have did what dave winfield did. have one hat on his head and another teams hat in his hand."

If Boggs did that, he wouldn't have had to have one hat on his head and the other in his hand; his head is so big, he could have worn both hats.

You're the typical yahoo fan that can't get over their emotional attachment to something, in order to see things objectively.

You like him because you're a fan of all things Yankee, and we hate him because he was a selfish douchebag.. Case closed..

You like him because you're a fan of all things Yankee, and we hate him because he was a selfish douchebag.. Case closed..
oh that explains a lot. i didn't know realworld was a yankmee fan. and I'm the typical yahoo fan?:rolleyes: what a hypocrite dumbworld is.

"oh that explains a lot. i didn't know realworld was a yankmee fan. and I'm the typical yahoo fan?:rolleyes: what a hypocrite dumbworld is."

Are you serious bro? Have you read any of his posts? He's a 100% certifiable Yankee fan. After the Red Sox have won two World Series in the past four years, he probably certifiable at this point in another way..............

"oh that explains a lot. i didn't know realworld was a yankmee fan. and I'm the typical yahoo fan?:rolleyes: what a hypocrite dumbworld is."

Are you serious bro? Have you read any of his posts? He's a 100% certifiable Yankee fan. After the Red Sox have won two World Series in the past four years, he probably certifiable at this point in another way..............
i had no idea lol. i feel sorry for him :D

your the last person that should make any mention of objectivity yankee fan. now i understand why you cant see past your man love for boggs your precious yankee. :rolleyes:

Are you serious bro? Have you read any of his posts? He's a 100% certifiable Yankee fan.

And I joined this forum because I'd heard there weren't any trolls. :rolleyes: Oh, well, I guess there's room for one.. It's a good day for Yankee bashing.. :disagreement:

I don't remember that, which is amazing. Anyone have any information on this?

Yeah, it was Clemens. Total douchebag move. Clemens ended up pitching a 2-hitter IIRC, but it was still a no-hitter at the time. I think that sealed the deal on Boggs as a terrible teammate. That and those 70 Miller Lites it's been reported he drank on cross-country flights.

Yeah, it was Clemens. Total douchebag move. Clemens ended up pitching a 2-hitter IIRC, but it was still a no-hitter at the time. I think that sealed the deal on Boggs as a terrible teammate. That and those 70 Miller Lites it's been reported he drank on cross-country flights.

Gee, I forgot how much a ****k he was (just googled him). No wonder only a Yankee fan would come on to defend him. I remember a couple of free agents leaving because of him (Bruce Hurst).

your the last person that should make any mention of objectivity yankee fan. now i understand why you cant see past your man love for boggs your precious yankee. :rolleyes:

What a tool. I don't even like Boggs. Someone who type's suckees, is trying to tell me that I shouldn't make a mention of objectivity. :rofl:

Gee, I forgot how much a ****k he was (just googled him). No wonder only a Yankee fan would come on to defend him. I remember a couple of free agents leaving because of him (Bruce Hurst).

So I guess because someone was a bad teamate, or drank 70 beers on a cross country flight, said person's wearing a Yankee hat, in Yankee Stadium, which is a team and stadium he played in, is therefore wrong. :rolleyes: That's some logic. So whenever we don't like someone, they're wrong.
happy2.gif

What a tool. I don't even like Boggs. Someone who type's suckees, is trying to tell me that I shouldn't make a mention of objectivity. :rofl:
i hate the yankees whats that have to do with boggs not doing what all the other hof did. your the douch that thought all of the hall of famers should have yankee hats on that night lmao. take your head out of your ass. your just a typical no class yankee yahoo fan.

Last edited:
So I guess because someone was a bad teamate, or drank 70 beers on a cross country flight, said person's wearing a Yankee hat, in Yankee Stadium, which is a team and stadium he played in, is therefore wrong.
yup it is wrong . its wrong because he went into the hall as a redsox player. its wrong because all the other hof that night had on the hat of the team they went into the hall with. some like dave windfield had some respect and class and wore one hat on his head from one team and had the other teams hat in his hand. but you cant see its wrong because your a front running typical yahoo yankee homer with zero objectivity.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back