PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WA private HS school team has 3 forfeit wins this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^

Agreed. Every team should forfeit to them and that'll solve the "wrong division" problem really quickly since the "recruit from everywhere" school won't be able to hold onto the recruits once they realize they won't actually get to play any games. So the school would be highly incented to get itself into an appropriate division.

I'm not questioning you as a parent, but just pointing out that having a lot of kids doesn't necessarily guarantee you're a good parent. Having more kids doesn't mean knowing more. Heck, some parents can't even remember all of their kids' names...

But seriously, I do understand what you're saying. The truth is that nobody really knows for sure what the right answer is. Both sides could be right, because it also depends on the child. Every kid is different. For some kids, it's a chance to hide from doing something tough and they would benefit from being forced to grind through and develop character. For other kids, it might foster a sense of helplessness knowing it's an unwinnable situation. For other kids, they might take the challenge too far and try to do too much.

There's no "one" answer that fits every kid, and that's why each parent may come to different but equally correct decisions. There's way too much *****ing and judgment in parenting these days. Too many people think they have the magic formula for all kids, and it simply doesn't exist. I've seen parents do things I would never do, but it works. And then I see it fail sometimes too. And I've seen parents do things I think are smart, and it fails. But then I see it works sometimes too.

Let's be honest, we're all just making it up as we go. And it's difficult enough without everyone trying to decide what is "right" or "wrong" for everyone else.

The schools decided what's right......

Semantics....sports don't define our lives. Just as our jobs, the money we make or don't make or where we live don't define us.

The way we live and how we treat others are the only things that define our lives

Deep thoughts

So then nothing is life except life itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back