Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Plexicorules

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, no....

would a troll say no to that isnt that a trolls purpose, to try to excell at that? so why would i deny it, huh

Laffy Taffy said:
uh, no....

would a troll say no to that isnt that a trolls purpose, to try to excell at that? so why would i deny it, huh

baiting again eh?

be true to yourself--we all know what you are

I didn't eve get a write-in? I know I haven't been around in a while but this hurts.

ClosingTime said:
I didn't eve get a write-in? I know I haven't been around in a while but this hurts.
"What have you done for me lately."

Wow, langusihing in third. Probably because you guys didn't get my jokes the first time round.

Anyway, those who did vote for me, I would love to have a celebration drink with some toothless hookers and guests at Good Time Charlie's in the Combat Zone.

If it's still there. Been 18 years since rehab.

Tony Collins said:
Wow, langusihing in third. Probably because you guys didn't get my jokes the first time round.

Anyway, those who did vote for me, I would love to have a celebration drink with some toothless hookers and guests at Good Time Charlie's in the Combat Zone.

If it's still there. Been 18 years since rehab.

to be placed in the 5 nominess is not an honor. I think the banner says it all.

PATSNUTme said:
to be placed in the 5 nominess is not an honor. I think the banner says it all.

See? YOU don't get it. These trolls are starving for attention. They DO think it is an honor to get this nomination and to have the finger being thrown up at them. That's the entire goal of a troll.

Their whole goal is attention. Negative attention or positive, it doesn't matter as long as we spell their name right and pay lots of attention to them.

That is why you have several of them on this thread whining that they weren't mentioned or they haven't gotten enough votes.

Keep givin' em what they want if your goal is to have the board infested as much as possible.

It's amazing that if you don't understand this. If you do understand this, then perhaps your goal is to have as many trolls as possible on this board. In that case, Patsnutme is the Drew Rosenhaus to the trolls.

It's become a cliche here for many posters to write "Don't feed the trolls". Not only are you feeding them, you're giving them a nice bed to sleep in, good wine, and a chocolate on their pillow.

Last edited:
Hey! Where's my name? Thanks for nuthin. I feel left out.... :(

shmessy said:
See? YOU don't get it. These trolls are starving for attention. They DO think it is an honor to get this nomination and to have the finger being thrown up at them. That's the entire goal of a troll.

Their whole goal is attention. Negative attention or positive, it doesn't matter as long as we spell their name right and pay lots of attention to them.

That is why you have several of them on this thread whining that they weren't mentioned or they haven't gotten enough votes.

Keep givin' em what they want if your goal is to have the board infested as much as possible.

It's amazing that if you don't understand this. If you do understand this, then perhaps your goal is to have as many trolls as possible on this board. In that case, Patsnutme is the Drew Rosenhaus to the trolls.

It's become a cliche here for many posters to write "Don't feed the trolls". Not only are you feeding them, you're giving them a nice bed to sleep in, good wine, and a chocolate on their pillow.

Do you feel better now? If 4 more regular posters object,I'll PM Ian and ask him to move it.

There were many people who got it and nominated. You could have opened you mouth then but you waited until now. Quite normal for Mr. Hindsight.

i think its funny :)

PATSNUTme said:
Do you feel better now? If 4 more regular posters object,I'll PM Ian and ask him to move it.
Shmessy has a point, buddy, and I agree that it's just the the kind of thing that gives Trolls the attention they crave. They're infantile creatures who are trying desperately to make up for the lack of mommy-love that leaves their pathetic lives so empty feeling. My wife reminds me all the time that children prefer praise over punishment, but will choose punishment over being ignored any day of the week.

By the way, I didn't mention it during the nomination phase, 'cause I just didn't think of it.

No offense, NUT, I know it was done in fun. :)

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Shmessy has a point, buddy, and I agree that it's just the the kind of thing that gives Trolls the attention they crave. They're infantile creatures who are trying desperately to make up for the lack of mommy-love that leaves their pathetic lives so empty feeling. My wife reminds me all the time that children prefer praise over punishment, but will choose punishment over being ignored any day of the week.

By the way, I didn't mention it during the nomination phase, 'cause I just didn't think of it.

None taken, your opinion is a good as mine. You express your opinion without being smug and arrogant about it, I'll keep my word if 3 more regular posters to this board object to the thread.

However, it would be nice to keep the banner and use that instead of the very lame 'don't feed the trolls' smiley. That certainly hasn't cause them to stop what hey are doing.It's nicer than what they deserve. This probably won't either, but it will show how we feel about some of them.

Last edited:
unclesam.jpg
[/IMG]

PATSNUTme said:
However, it would be nice to keep the banner and use that instead of the very lame 'don't feed the trolls' smiley. That certainly hasn't cause them to stop what hey are doing.
Well the 'don't feed the trolls' smiley doesn't really work because we keep feeding them. Look at that goofy How badly would they have beaten us? thread. Obvious Troll dangles obvious bait and we eat it up, I'm guilty too. Sometimes we just can't resist playing with the trolls, and sometimes we actually turn a troll thread into a good discussion.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

I agree. I think that any attention encourages trolls.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Well the 'don't feed the trolls' smiley doesn't really work because we keep feeding them. Look at that goofy How badly would they have beaten us? thread. Obvious Troll dangles obvious bait and we eat it up, I'm guilty too. Sometimes we just can't resist playing with the trolls, and sometimes we actually turn a troll thread into a good discussion.

Not all trolls are alike. I enjoy getting into some good natured samck with some.

I guess stupid, offensive trolls are like ponography- you know them when you see them.

PATSNUTme said:
Not all trolls are alike. I enjoy getting into some good natured samck with some.

I guess stupid, offensive trolls are like ponography- you know them when you see them.
I agree! I enjoy tweaking one or two as well. But I much prefer the honest Troll to this new breed of "Fellow Pats Fans..." covert Trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back