PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Visiting Patriots football offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
just curious, often times as a football fan if I'm traveling I'll stop by the local college football office and maybe get some pictures, meet the coaches if they're not too busy. Can one do this with Nfl teams, say stop by the Patriots football office?

just curious, often times as a football fan if I'm traveling I'll stop by the local college football office and maybe get some pictures, meet the coaches if they're not too busy. Can one do this with Nfl teams, say stop by the Patriots football office?
It's a safe bet the Pats' coaching offices are off-limits to passersby.

I would agree with this. Anyone of substance is well insulated from the main office and I'd have to believe - especially this time of year - they would definitely turn people away on that type of a visit. But I know what you're saying having stopped in at a couple of local schools with my kids and seeing the coaches roaming the hall. It's much easier to say hello and wish them well. Unfortunately, the NFL is a different world, and I'd have to agree with Tunescribe that it probably would be a waste of your time :(

I wish I could, I would talk to BB on hiring me on the coaching staff as a scout or assistant gm or something

About a decade ago I interviewed for an internship in the PR office got a pretty good look at parts of the front office. There was some really cool stuff around as you could imagine. Two things I remember were a certain set trophies (made me wonder how many copies there are) and this weird blown glass Troy Brown figure. I also did walk by the coaches offices quickly but no one was there at the time.

Never did get the job and they have since changed the offices to further separate the football ops from the biz ops.

Nope.
But I'm sure the Pro Shop would be happy to sell you lots of stuff!

Yeah and probably with two separate sets of key pads and passwords to get through before you get to where players and coaches actually meet.
Now, if he wants to sit in his car by the security gate at 5AM, he might be able to see Belichick drive through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back