PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: The Top Tom Brady Plays Of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that dart he threw to Patterson. I have zero problem with it being ranked #2.

I find it interesting that the NFL's official twitter account has Brady and his daughter as the banner picture on its page.....

Total BS.....

I find it interesting that the NFL's official twitter account has Brady and his daughter as the banner picture on its page.....

Total BS.....
Why, I think it is fitting and Park Ave is acknowledging his greatness.

Gronk in 6 of 10.....he better be back next year!
You beat me to this reply! It struck me in watching the video just how many of the top receptions were to Gronk, despite his "down" year in terms of receptions/TDs. Please come back Gronk!

Not bad for a has-been!

Why, I think it is fitting and Park Ave is acknowledging his greatness.

345 Park Avenue spent millions to label Brady a cheater.....**** em.....

345 Park Avenue spent millions to label Brady a cheater.....**** em.....
But now they're eating those millions.

You know QB’s are declining when they lose arm strength. That rope to Patterson tells me he may be able to play right up to Social Security.

You know QB’s are declining when they lose arm strength. That rope to Patterson tells me he may be able to play right up to Social Security.

Actually you can tell when they start habitually overthrowing receivers because they are losing their touch with their arm and thus have to put more of their body into the throw and it screws it up.

You could almost visually see the vortex generated by the spiral on that damn ball! :confused:

No.1 the pass to Gronk was so reminiscent of both the game winner to Kenbrell Thompkins against the Saints 2013 and the game winner to Jojo LaFell against the Ravens in the 2014 AFC Div. Just perfect poise!

Actually you can tell when they start habitually overthrowing receivers because they are losing their touch with their arm and thus have to put more of their body into the throw and it screws it up.
At the end Peyton was throwing up Ducks. He did have shoulder surgery. But TB is still making all the throws. He seems more inclined to underthrow on some passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back