PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Dolphins neglect to block for Tannehill on final play

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLZ... look like the phins O-line thought they are playing in the pro-bowl...

(via theScore App: The Ultimate, Personalized Mobile Sports Experience )

Uhh, WOW what was that? Even if we give them the benefit of doubt and say they missed the snap count it does not excuse never even moving from your position to protect your QB. That was the most FU statement i have ever seen in professional football.

Uhh, WOW what was that? Even if we give them the benefit of doubt and say they missed the snap count it does not excuse never even moving from your position to protect your QB. That was the most FU statement i have ever seen in professional football.
Can't really blame them. Rumor has it Tannehill is a real piece of work in the locker room and practices.

My question is why did the 1 defender bother trying to go THRU the Center instand of around, LOL

This is the team people are worried about losing to next week?

Never seen anything like that.... I would really like to know if it was a mistake or intentional though.

I think we should go into next week resting literally everyone who is banged up and try and win it with whoever is left. I think we can do it.

I would be absolutely shocked if the pats lose next week, that team has given up on the QB and the season.

Does anyone in here really think, given the injuries on this team & how every ****ing team plays the Pats like its their super bowl, that the Miami game isn't going to be a 1 possession game decided in the 4th ? I can't see the pats getting up 14 or 21 on anyone these days, causing tohe opponent to mail it in as some r hoping vs miami, barring defensive scores...

Does anyone in here really think, given the injuries on this team & how every ****ing team plays the Pats like its their super bowl, that the Miami game isn't going to be a 1 possession game decided in the 4th ? I can't see the pats getting up 14 or 21 on anyone these days, causing tohe opponent to mail it in as some r hoping vs miami, barring defensive scores...

Ya because they didn't beat the Titans by 17 last week or the Texans by 21 two weeks before or anything.

but I guess chicken littles gonna chicken little.

I believe Pats can beat Miami with PS players. Miami is on to 2016.

Backup snapped the ball early. first time he'd ever started at center.

Yeah I wouldn't read too much into that play either, other than that it was a mis-communication at the
worst possible time. Nobody was trying to get Tannyhill hurt there.

Can't really blame them. Rumor has it Tannehill is a real piece of work in the locker room and practices.

You can clearly see the LT turn his head right-left as if to say WTF?

Like the others have said, looks like nobody was on the same page re: snap count. Doesn't seem to be anything more than that.

Miami is a comedy show in a professional league, I really believe the owner is only interest in selling tickets.

Miami is a comedy show in a professional league, I really believe the owner is only interest in selling tickets.

Selling tickets you say?

BABAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTW, did anyone catch the dolphins fan high-fiving the Colt player after he scored a TD? Kind of like, "LMAO, we're such a tragic comedy, I may as well root for the Colts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back