PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Brady to Hogan Bomb From Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like this, please, especially once the games start counting. :)

Very pretty, don't get me wrong, but what was the yard line he threw from?

It looks to be ~40 yards? I saw "bomb" and it had its own thread, so I thought it was going to be 70 yards in the air or something.

Not complaining, mind you... right now you could show me a play with Patriots uniforms painted on a bakelite electric football team and I'd be going WOOT!

there also were a couple bombs to brandon cooks.

Looks like a return to the moss years is in store. And if teams try to clog up deep. Watch out for edelman gronk and the running backs

Very pretty, don't get me wrong, but what was the yard line he threw from?

It looks to be ~40 yards? I saw "bomb" and it had its own thread, so I thought it was going to be 70 yards in the air or something.

Not complaining, mind you... right now you could show me a play with Patriots uniforms painted on a bakelite electric football team and I'd be going WOOT!

The ball was snapped at the 35. It looks like Brady was just passed the 40 when he released so I think that counts as a bomb, right?

So no, not a 50/60 yard bomb but I think the aspect that really plays tricks with your head is the relative ease in which Brady makes that throw. He just looks so non chalant and I think that's what makes the play feel like a 20 yard pass when the actual pass was in fact over 40.

Edit: Also worth noting is that it looks like Hogan is 5 yards deep in the end zone when the catch is made. So the pass went at least 45 yards in the air.

A small observation is that it looks like Hogan is actually the slowest to react to the snap on this play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes