PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: 2015 Patriots Player Preview Series - Julian Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video Ian!

I saw this linked on the side. Maybe it deserves its own thread. Now there's erotica about Jules:

"I just fell for Edelman: No lie."

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Fell-Edelman-No-Lie-ebook/dp/B00UNMX7BO/

"Bartender and fantasy football enthusiast Hannah thought she was in for just another night at work until she met Julian Edelman of the New England Patriots. Now she’s developed a new fantasy--the kind that has nothing to do with football and everything to do with a certain star wide receiver. Then, when Edelman invites her away for a weekend in sin city, Hannah realizes she might just be falling for one of the NFL’s sexiest players . . ."

Nice video Ian!

I saw this linked on the side. Maybe it deserves its own thread. Now there's erotica about Jules:

"I just fell for Edelman: No lie."

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Fell-Edelman-No-Lie-ebook/dp/B00UNMX7BO/

"Bartender and fantasy football enthusiast Hannah thought she was in for just another night at work until she met Julian Edelman of the New England Patriots. Now she’s developed a new fantasy--the kind that has nothing to do with football and everything to do with a certain star wide receiver. Then, when Edelman invites her away for a weekend in sin city, Hannah realizes she might just be falling for one of the NFL’s sexiest players . . ."
Good Lord...can't believe it's legal to use their names in those without getting sued. I've gotten letters from the league over less...it's unreal that they're able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3