PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning. Please allow me to put this thread back on the real topic.
Milana-in-a-selfie-mirror.jpg
No AR or Bob Ross discussion?

Oh well.

But the worker needs the job more than the company needs that worker
Not in my case. Companies need/want to build in Boston more than Boston needs them. They have a problem we tell them to go build in the middle of nowhere see how much money they make.

You a company guy Andy??

Probably a good time for everyone to say thank you to me anyway for building Boston. If you work, live or pass through you couldn't do it without me.

I'd suggest taking the union/management debate to another thread.

PatsFans - The Shirtless Bob Ross Thread For Ass-Hats Who'd Rather Debate With Andy Than Admire Milana Vayntrub's Boobs

Those Google AI cars scare the **** out of me.
Well then do your part and keep marking traffic lights, bikes, and motorcycles whenever you have to complete a CAPTCHA.

Not in my case. Companies need/want to build in Boston more than Boston needs them. They have a problem we tell them to go build in the middle of nowhere see how much money they make.

You a company guy Andy??

Probably a good time for everyone to say thank you to me anyway for building Boston. If you work, live or pass through you couldn't do it without me.
I’m kind of confused why there is so much commercial construction going on in Boston with new high rises when existing ones sit empty and many companies are moving more and more to remote work. As you’re in the industry, who will be leasing these new buildings and what happens with the existing ones that sit vacant?

You a company guy Andy??

But if the companies don’t build, and if you don’t have a company to hire you, you can’t do the work.
I’m not on either side, I’m just discussing the economics.

"texts with teammates" is a big deal. I really don't see any way you can put the cat back into the bag when Rodgers is attempting to recruit players to his side against management. It's one thing that Rodgers has his beef with them and quite another that he's vocally whining to teammates. This either has to end with a massive uprooting of the front office or Rodgers leaving. This will be an interesting power play to see just how far a football team is willing to go for a megastar player. If this were the NBA, the GM and any others standing of the way of a megastar would be gone.
Seems like you are over-reacting. In my decades of corporate life, there pretty much always was a manager or two in my direct line of report that was an a-hole, and us people in the trenches talked all about it, and I'm sure it got back to those managers, and they found ways to deal with the situation without blowing it all up, which was in no one's best interest. Did see a few scores get settled when the opportunity arose, but that's life. Of course media wasn't involved, but still, it may as well have been, secrets never keep.

If Rodgers were 32, I think the team would blow itself out for him, but I think right now they might just want to move on. One thing that's interesting is it seems most Green Bay fans aren't calling for the heads of Packers management and seem to have also "had it" with Rodgers...I wonder if management is paying attention to this fan sentiment and if they feel they're in a better position to move on because of it.
It's interesting how his age enters into it, even though he just came off a MVP season.

If you look at Rodger's contract, it'd be really bad to cut or trade him this season, but manageable next season. That's what most people think the management time line was.

It's pretty immature of you guys to ruin this thread with Milana Vayntrub pictures.
Her last name ends in 'rub', maybe Krafty Bob will make a pass at her?

If conjectures about Saint Aaron's lack of support with the fanbase are accurate, given that the team feels they have a heir apparent, they should quench this smoldering dumpster fire and move on via a trade. Announce "We're open for trade and will consider offers up thru the trade deadline." Long trade window discounts bogus cheap immediate offers and enables catching a trade partner with a surprise training camp QB injury or early season QB injury.
Under no other circumstance would you play a QB with zero starts over the reigning league MVP. I think the reaction is more mixed than presented, and that will/would become more apparent should they have to endure a season of Love going through the inevitable rookie mistakes after watching Rodgers go 13-3 and take them to the NFC conference championships.

Despite what they say now, the GB fan base is going to split into pro and anti Rodgers factions, we've seen it here with a separation that happened on much less acrimonious circumstances, and we see some are going to follow Rodgers to his next team should that happen.

Seriously, Rodgers has won a lot of games for GB and made them a lot of money. Any exec with management talent would know this will not end well if he ends up leaving this off season, and the best path is to find a workable compromise.

AR is starting to shift into my Hall of Losers Club which includes esteemed members such as A-Rod, Peyton, Ulf Samuelson, Bill Laimbeer, Isiah Thomas (Pistons) Claude Lemeuix and Goody
My list has Roger Clemens on it for sure, the guy who wanted to be closer to his family in Texas so he signed with Toronto.

7 years of him in Denver would be very bad for the Pats.

7 years of him in Denver would be very bad for the Pats.
Unless they meet in the AFCCG. Then he would just choke it away. But, in general, Rodgers going to Denver would immediately make that the most interesting division in all of football.

Seems like you are over-reacting. In my decades of corporate life, there pretty much always was a manager or two in my direct line of report that was an a-hole, and us people in the trenches talked all about it, and I'm sure it got back to those managers, and they found ways to deal with the situation without blowing it all up, which was in no one's best interest. Did see a few scores get settled when the opportunity arose, but that's life. Of course media wasn't involved, but still, it may as well have been, secrets never keep.

It's interesting how his age enters into it, even though he just came off a MVP season.

If you look at Rodger's contract, it'd be really bad to cut or trade him this season, but manageable next season. That's what most people think the management time line was.

Her last name ends in 'rub', maybe Krafty Bob will make a pass at her?

Under no other circumstance would you play a QB with zero starts over the reigning league MVP. I think the reaction is more mixed than presented, and that will/would become more apparent should they have to endure a season of Love going through the inevitable rookie mistakes after watching Rodgers go 13-3 and take them to the NFC conference championships.

Despite what they say now, the GB fan base is going to split into pro and anti Rodgers factions, we've seen it here with a separation that happened on much less acrimonious circumstances, and we see some are going to follow Rodgers to his next team should that happen.

Seriously, Rodgers has won a lot of games for GB and made them a lot of money. Any exec with management talent would know this will not end well if he ends up leaving this off season, and the best path is to find a workable compromise.

My list has Roger Clemens on it for sure, the guy who wanted to be closer to his family in Texas so he signed with Toronto.
They'll cave and extends his contract, they're not going to let him go or trade him, he's too valuable to them. Her's almost going to be calling the shots in that organization, no owner and just a board of directors, theyres no one to setttle this down.

They'll cave and extends his contract, they're not going to let him go or trade him, he's too valuable to them. Her's almost going to be calling the shots in that organization, no owner and just a board of directors, theyres no one to setttle this down.
I think that's part of how this got to this point. Gutekunst is an ex-scout promoted to GM without getting broader management experience. He views things like a scout does, not how how an executive would. He's been the one who hasn't been doing what it takes to keep AR on board with the program, and now it's all teetering on the edge.

In the end the team holds the cards, but by being too forceful they could end up with a plagued season and an ugly transition to Jordan Love. This is all now a huge management challenge, and it's not too unreasonable to suggest Gutekunst is in over his head.

I just spent 15 minutes of my life reading this entire thread, and it was time most excellently spent. Prime content, thank you, valiant posters.
Also, I think A-Rodg is most definitely gay.
View attachment 32702Who the hell kisses a girl with their hands like that though....
I thought it was obvious when we found out Aaron Rodgers got all bent out of shape about his #5 WR getting cut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes