PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were those that wanted Brady gone. There were those whining about the JAG trade. There were those that were blaming him for everything short of global warming (and some might have been blaming him for that, too).

I present to you....Theloneous the erroneous.

Top of the list.

I'm in the minority and don't think it's the worst thing in the world. Owners and FO suits are creeps. I'm worker > company so I don't mind these guys having a little more control.

Then you must love the NBA...

It makes me wonder if we don't see AR do what Hardin did in the NBA, just start sulking and sucking and go through the motions till his team realizes they have no choice but to trade him.
The day that the NFL becomes that much more like the NBA will be a sad day indeed...

I can't believe he is really this sensitive. This is kind of like when you are done in a relationship and every single thing the person does or does not do, aggravates you to no end.

And I wish that Bill had signed Jake Kumerow last year...Couldn't have sucked worse than Harry...

"warning Packers prospective free agents"

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me. L.M.F.A.O.

Rodgers submarining the team by basically telling free agents not to come is a fireable offense.

Yeah that's gotta fall under some kind of "detrimental to the team" clause or something...

Dude should be suspended Without pay for the Entire season...and Not traded until some sucker team breaks the bank for him, as in Multiple 1st-round picks...

I didn't equate, you ASSumed I did but I'm still rich worker > richer company.
I agree, as long as you don't include executives in big corporations who manipulate the system so that they make thousands of times that of the lower paid workers in said company. NFL players are legit employees and are worth at least what they are paid to the team owners. There might* be a few CEOs, CTOs etc.. in this world that are worth the tens of millions/year they make. Most are simply good at playing the system and had some luck along the way.

Last edited:
I agree, as long as executives in big corporations who manipulate the system so that they make thousands of times that of the lower paid workers in said company. NFL players are legit employees and are worth at least what they are paid to the team owners. There might* be a few CEOs, CTOs etc.. in this world that are worth the tens of millions/year they make. Most are simply good at playing the system and had some luck along the way.
Show me one person who watches or pays attention to see Jerry Jones in the box. You watch athletes that come from poor, hard backgrounds. Invest time & emotion in them and the sport they make great, but they're aren't more important than the guys born wealthy who can't change a tire. Sounds about right.

@captain stone How in the world did a Marine find that post interesting? Haha

Because I had kinda forgotten about that particular facet of Rodgers' personality; I therefore wasn't quite sure where the question was going...

a fan in the stands yell's "hey you cheesed!ck!"..and Aaron is hard...rimshot

There's a shot for that now...Another thing I learned in the Marines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents