PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UGH.. 12th pick in the draft

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
My final yahoo team, I have the 12th pick in the draft... Granted, its a snake, but damn it sucks...

i was in a similar boat, drafted 11th out of 12 managers. it's okay though, you get to pick two solid players pretty much together, and anyways fantasy football drafts are won in the later rounds.

while I hate drafting at the ends because of all the picks in between your picks, it's not as bad as it seems.

After all, the best way to think about it is that you will get two of the top twelve backs in the league (ususally Peyton Manning will get picked somewhere before your pick).

You are already looking at a Maroney/T.Henry combo deal.

I love this draft spot but their is one downside. You MUST draft 2 RB because there will be no starters by the time you pick again.

Had the 11th pick in mine, was planning on picking two rb's but Manning dropped to me so I couldn't pass him up. I ended up w/ Mcgahee at #14, later on in the draft I picked Juilus Jones, Fred Taylor and Bradon Jackson. As long as one of them pans out I should be fine.

Two words - Travis Henry.
If he drops to you, take him, He will outperform many round 1 runningbacks. I got him in round 2 of my draft.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back